UCEED result 2022 will be available online on the official website. Candidates need to use their user login and password (created during the registration process) to view the web page results. The results are only available online, and no hard copies of the UCEED score card will be sent to any candidates.
Scroll down to find the direct link to download the IIT UCEED result. Other relevant information is also included in this section.
UCEED 2022 Result 2022 Important Dates
The UCEED result declaration is an online process, and the candidates will have to log in to download the scorecards. It is essential for all the aspirants to be aware of the key dates associated with the result declaration. The UCEED result 2022 time will also be announced by the authorities on the official website. Refer to the table provided below to get complete information on the UCEED 2022 result date.
|Exam Date||Jan 23, 2022 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
|Declaration of Results||Mar 10, 2022|
|Score Cards Available for Downloading||Mar 14, 2022|
|Last Date for Downloading Score Cards||Jun 14, 2022|
How to Check UCEED Result 2022?
Once the examination is concluded, the authorities will publish the result on the official website. The candidates can also check the UCEED result 2022 rank list online. The aspirants have to follow the steps outlined below to download the result.
- Step 1: Visit the admissions page of UCEED. uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Step 2: Scroll down to the end of the page to find a link for entrance exams.
- Step 3: Select UCEED 2022.
- Step 4: Click on the login button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 5: The login page will open. Candidates will have to log in using their email id and password.
- Step 6: After successfully logging in, candidates can now click on the result option.
- Step 7: The scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 8: Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the UCEED Scorecard 2022
Apart from the UCEED result 2022 topper list, the authorities will also release the scorecard. The candidates will be able to download the scorecard from the official website. The following details will be mentioned on the UCEED scorecard 2022.
- Candidate’s name
- Registration number of the candidate
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature and photograph
- Cut off marks (Section-wise)
- Category rank (if applicable)
- Maximum marks
- Overall rank
How to Check UCEED Result 2022 if forgot your password?
Candidates can re-generate their password if they forget it by following the instructions outlined below.
- Head to the official website.
- Locate and click on “Click to View Candidate Portal”.
- Click on “Login”.
- Locate and click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter login details.
- Create a new password.
After creating a password, candidates can log in to their accounts and view their UCEED 2022 results using the processes outlined above.
UCEED Result 2022 Rank List (Cut Off)
Rank lists will be prepared based on the total marks scored in the examination. There will be only ONE UCEED result 2022 rank list. However, candidates will be able to check their provisional category-wise standing from the results page. The candidates can apply to the appropriate institute based on their ranks and the UCEED result sharing colleges. Key details of the rank list is shared below.
- Only candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each section of the question paper and minimum total marks will be included in the rank list. The minimum prescribed marks vary with the category.
- However, the committee reserves the right to decrease the minimum % of marks in each section as well as the minimum total marks such that 10×N ranks can be announced, where N is the total number of available seats.
|Merit List||Minimum % of Marks in Each Section||Minimum Total Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9||90|
|SC Rank List||5||50|
|ST Rank List||5||50|
|PwD Rank List||5||50|
Note: The UCEED Committee reserves the right to decrease the minimum % of marks in each section and the total minimum marks.
UCEED Result 2022 Tie Breaking Rules
A tie-break policy will be used for awarding ranks to candidates who have secured the same marks in the written exam. The tie-breaking policy is outlined below.
- A higher rank will be awarded to a candidate who has secured more marks in Section B (MCQ) exam.
- If the tie does not resolve, a higher rank will be given to a candidate who has obtained more marks in Section A (NAT).
- In case the tie still exists, candidates will be awarded the same rank.
Candidates must note that securing a rank in the exam does not guarantee admission to B.Des course. Aspirants who have made it to the UCEED merit list need to participate in the joint seat allocation process/counselling thereafter.
UCEED Previous Year Toppers
The candidates can have a look at the previous year UCEED result topper list. This will help the candidates to get a fair idea about the score obtained by the toppers. The list of 2021 toppers is shared below.
|Topper||Rank Obtained||Score Obtained|
UCEED 2022 Admission Process
Candidates need to fulfill eligibility criteria, clear the entrance exam, and participate in the counselling round to secure admission through UCEED 2022. Further, candidates can go through the steps they need to follow as part of the UCEED selection process.
Step 1: Filling the Application Form
This step consists of three more sub-steps. Firstly, candidates have to register for the exam online. Then, candidates need to complete filling the online application form. Finally, candidates have to pay the fee online mode. The application fee is INR 1750 (for Female and ST/SC/OBC candidates) and INR 3500 for other candidates. For foreign nationals, the fee is USD 350 (SAARC Countries) and USD 450 (Non - SAARC Countries).
Step 2: Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of the exam. The admit card contains information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam schedule, examination centre address, and exam instructions.
Step 3: UCEED 2022 Exam
UCEED 2022 Exam paper is comprised of three main sections containing different types of questions, including Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions, Multiple Select Questions (MSQs), and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). UCEED 2022 will be conducted from 9 am to 12 noon on Jan 23, 2022 .
Step 4: UCEED Result 2022 and Rank List
UCEED result 2022 will be declared on the official website. Candidates can view their results by using their registered email ID and password on Mar 10, 2022.
Step 5: Counselling
After securing a valid rank, candidates will have to further apply for admissions at the colleges that will accept UCEED 2022 ranks/ scores. After which the candidates will need to fulfil the admission criteria as listed by the respective colleges. A centralised seat allocation process will be conducted for admission in participating institutes.
Step 6: Admission List
IIT Bombay will announce three admission lists once the counselling process is over.
UCEED 2022 Seat Allotment
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will conduct the registration for counselling and seat allotment online. Candidates can register for counselling and seat allotment by providing the required information.
- The counselling and seat allotment will be conducted in three rounds
- Candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank, UCEED seat availability, category, and choice of institutes.
- During the counselling and seat allotment process, candidates will have to exercise either the ‘freeze’ or ‘float’ option.
- Candidates would be sent provisional allotment letters via their registered email if they accepted the allotted seat at the time of counselling and seat allotment.
- To confirm the seat, students will have to pay the admission fee. Candidates with valid scores can apply for admission to IIT Guwahati, IIT Bombay, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIT Hyderabad.
UCEED Seat Availability
Given in the tables below are the seat availability in the following universities.
UCEED 2022 IIT Bombay Seat Allotment
The seat allotment for IIT Bombay has been mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Number of Seats|
UCEED 2022 IIT Guwahati Seat Allotment
The seat allotment for IIT Guwahati has been mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Number of Seats|
UCEED 2022 IITDM Jabalpur Seat Allotment
The seat allotment for IITDM Jabalpur has been mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Number of Seats|
UCEED 2022 IIT Hyderabad Seat Allotment
The seat allotment for IIT Hyderabad has been mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Number of Seats|
UCEED 2022 Participating Colleges
Some of the participating colleges have been listed below.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Design and Manufacturing,Jabalpur
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Hyderabad
- Lovely Professional University
- Nirma University