BITS HD 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is one of the important document a candidate should carry to the exam hall to take up the exam, failing to do so a candidate will not be allowed to take up the BITS HD Exam. Along with the Admit card, a candidate will have to carry an ID card.
Candidates can download admit cards only if they have already booked test date and slot. It will be available on the official website at bitsadmission.com/hd. The hall ticket will only be available online. There is no provision to send a copy of the admit card to the candidate's email ID or residential address.
Based on the exam city the candidate has chosen, the conducting authority will allot the test venue for every candidate. The slot booking window will open shortly before the commencement of the examination, during which the candidates have to choose the most convenient slot at the centre allocated to them, either on August 6, 2020 or August 10, 2020.
BITS HD 2020 Admit Card Dates
Below given are the important dates regarding the slot booking for the BITS HD Exam and also the availability of Admit Card:
Test Center allotment
|To be announced|
Slot and Date booking
Hall tickets Available for Download
BITS HD Online 2020 Test
- Candidates should book the date and time slot as soon as the booking window opens as seats are filled on the first-come-first-serve basis.
- Candidates should not wait till the day before the exam to download the hall ticket as the last date to download it is 14th May 2020.
- Check all the details on Admit card: It is advised to all candidates to check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket carefully. Any discrepancies including the spelling mistake should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities immediately.
- Candidates should keep the Admit Card safely till they get the BITS HD 2020 Result because they will have to take this document along with them for the counseling process.
BITS HD 2020 Steps To Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website, click on the "BITS HD Hall Ticket" link under "Announcement and Update" section on the left side of the page.
- The candidates should have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth before clicking on the "Submit" button.
- Then the Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Download it and take at least 2 printouts of it for future use.
Details on BITS HD 2020 Admit Card
These are the details that are given on the Admit card are
- Candidate’s Name
- Application/ Registration Number
- Date and Time/slot of the exam
- Complete Address and code of the exam venue
- Reporting Time
- Programme Applied For
- General Instructions.
BITS HD 2020 Login Credentials Lost/Forgot
If in any case a candidate has lost or has forgotten his/her login credentials like Registration number or password, then these details can be retrieved in two ways as mentioned below:
- Below "Download Hall ticket" link in the admit card login page, candidates can find another link called “Forgot Registration Number”, follow the link and provide the necessary details to view the hall ticket.
- Another method to retrieve the BITS HD password/ registration is to contact the helpdesk of the BITS Pilani.
BITS HD 2020 Admit Card Instructions
A printout of BITS HD Admit Card should be taken out on an A4 size paper only. Candidate must not damage/tamper the information given on the e-Admit card of BITS HD 2020.
- Hall ticket of BITS HD is a non-transferable document. Any tampering of the document will automatically result in the disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates have to carry any one of the governments issued photo ID cards as proof of identity. The candidates' name and photo in the ID proof should match the ones in their admit card.
- Read the general instructions before starting the computer-based test.
Things Allowed To The Exam Center
Original Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter's ID/EPIC ), Valid BITS HD Hall ticket/Admit card, Recent Passport size photograph, Blue/ Black ball point pen to do the rough work.
Things Not Allowed To The Exam Center
Watch, Logbooks, Food items, Calculator (Virtual Scientific Calculator will be provided), Printed / Written Material, Pagers, Cell Phones/Electronics / Communication Devices, Rough sheet, etc.