BITS HD 2020 Application Process
A candidate can write the Exam only when he/she successfully register for the exam. Only candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam.
The Application form of BITS HD 2020 is available on the official website from March 18, 2020 the candidates will have to pay the Application fee and submit before April 30, 2020.
Highlights of the Application process
- Online Registration: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website at bitsadmission.com/hd
- Details Required: Candidates are required to fill the details regarding degree, test center preference and personal information (Nationality, phone number, city, state, etc).
- Documents Required: The scanned copy of the candidate's recent photograph and signature. If a candidate is seeking admission through GATE/GPAT route, then it is mandatory for them to upload a self-attested scanned copy of their GATE/GPAT scorecard.
- Registration Fees Details: The last step in the application process is to pay the registration fee. It should be noted that the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Payment mode: Both Online and offline methods are available for the candidates to pay the application fee. The offline fee payment can be done by cash by downloading pay- in- slip.
- Claims For Reservation: It should be kept in mind that there will not be any change in the claim for reservation after the submission of the Application Form.
Candidates need to send the hard copy of the Application form to the admission office of BITS Pilani via speed/registered post. Also, candidates should keep a copy with them for further reference.
March 18, 2020 to April 30, 2020
To be filled Online
then send filled printed form by post
Fee Payment Mode
Online via Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking
Offline via Cash
Admission through GATE/GPAT Score: INR 1000
Admission through BITS HD Score: INR 3150
Documents to be Uploaded
Scanned image of Photograph and Signature
GATE/GPAT Scorecard (if applicable)
BITS HD 2020 Form Submission
These are the 5 major steps in the Application Process
- Step 1: Registration Process.
- Step 2: Filling the Application Form.
- Step 3: Upload Documents.
- Step 4: Pay Application Fee.
- Step 5: Print and Send filled form by Post.
NOTE: The candidates will have to keep a track of the BITS HD 2020 Important Dates to not miss out on any important Event.
BITS HD 2020 Registration Process
The registration process has 5 steps which a candidate has to follow to write the BITS HD 2020 Exam and they are as follows:
Step1 - BITS HD Online Registration:
To register, candidates should go to the official website at bitsadmission.com/hd
On the left side of the home page, candidates can find the "Online Application Form" link, under "Announcement & Updates" section, as shown in the image below:
This link will take candidates to an instruction page, as shown below. After carefully reading the instructions, candidates have to follow the "Allow me to Apply Online" link given at the bottom.
This will take candidates to the step-wise guide page, where candidates have to choose the "New Registration" to proceed to the application form.
Step2 - Filling the Application Form:
Upon following the "New Registration" link, candidates will be taken to the "Personal Details" page. Candidates need to enter the mandatory personal details about them, like Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, email address.
Then candidates have to choose one admission path they want to choose out of three given options, before entering the Captcha and clicking "Proceed".
Click the "Proceed" button to complete the registration.
Now, candidates will have to enter the detailed personal and academic details, as shown below.
Candidates should enter valid and true details that match their academic records. If any discrepancies are found candidates will be disqualified.
Step 3 - Uploading Documents:
Candidates should upload scanned copies of their Photograph and Signature, whose sizes should be between 10 KB to 30 KB and 2 KB to 20 KB respectively.
Candidates need to make sure that the images are in .JPG/.JPEG format.
If candidates are seeking admission through GPAT/GATE Score then, they have to upload the scanned copy of their GATE/GPAT Score in JPEG/JPG format too.
Step 4 - BITS HD Online exam 2020 Registration Fee:
Candidates will be directed to the payment page after successfully uploading the scanned documents. Application Fee for Candidates who wish to be considered through GATE/GPAT score: INR 1000/- All others: INR 3150/-.
The candidates can make payment through both online and offline mode. For online mode, payment can be done by using Credit Card/Debit Card or through Net Banking.
Candidates can also pay offline by downloading and printing pay-in-slip and paying cash along with it at any ICICI bank branch. One of the copies of the slip will be retained by the bank, and the candidates can have a copy. The other copy has to be sent along with the application form to the college.
Step 5 - BITS HD Application Form Printout:
Candidates should take a print out of the filled application form after paying the fees. One copy of this form must be retained for future reference. The other copy, after self-attest, has to be sent to the address mentioned, along with a copy of the pay-in-slip.
BITS Pilani Contact Details
The candidates will have to send their copy to the Admission Office of BITS Pilani and can also contact them regarding any queries which are given below:
- Postal Adress: Admissions Office, Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Vidya Vihar, Pilani, Pincode - 333 031, Rajasthan, India.
- In case candidates face any technical difficulty while filling the form, they can call to 01596-242205 (Pilani Campus), 0832-2580126 (Goa Campus), 040-66303830 (Hyderabad Campus) between 10.00 AM till 5.00 PM on all working days.