AP Polycet 2020 Registration, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, and Counseling
Latest Update: The last date to apply for the AP Polycet 2020 has been extended to July 21, 2020 due to the increasing threat of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the extension of the national lockdown. The exam that was to be held on April 28, 2020 has been postponed. The new exam dates will be announced soon.
- What is AP Polycet?
- AP Polycet 2020 Exam Date
- AP Polycet 2020 Eligibility
- AP Polycet 2020 Exam Pattern
- AP Polycet 2020 Syllabus
- AP Polycet 2020 Application Form Apply
- AP Polycet 2020 Application Process
- AP Polycet 2020 Hall Ticket
- AP Polycet 2020 Results
- AP Polycet 2020 Counselling
- AP Polycet Courses Offered
- AP Polycet Helpdesk
- AP Polycet Related Exams
- Related Exams
What is AP Polycet/ AP CEEP 2020?
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polycet) or Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic (AP CEEP) 2020 is a State Level Entrance Test conducted for admissions into various diploma courses. AP Polycet 2020 is an Andhra Pradesh state level exam and the syllabus will be of the level of class X or SSC.
The entrance test is conducted once a year, during April and counselling will be after the result of class 10th or SSC exam. AP Polycet 2020 will be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Acronym||AP Polycet / AP CEEP|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh|
|AP Polycet 2020 Date||To be announced|
|Exam Mode||Offline, i.e. Paper and Pen-Based Test (PBT)|
|Medium / Language||
English, Telugu, And Urdu
|Exam Duration||2 hours i.e. 120 minutes|
|AP Polycet Official Website||sbtetap.gov.in|
AP Polycet 2020 Exam Dates
AP POLYCET Application is expected to be available on the official website from March 16, 2020 to July 21, 2020. As per the time table followed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, in the previous years, the AP Polycet 2020 exam may be conducted on April 28, 2020.
The exam will happen in the forenoon from 11 AM to 1 PM, for 2 Hours. AP POLYCET Result will be out on the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training, on May 7, 2020. The counselling will be scheduled after the release of the result, the date of which will be intimidated in the later dates.
As per the official notification by the AP Polycet/ AP CEEP 2020 conducting authority, the official dates are updated in the table below.
|Important Events of AP Polycet 2020||Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||March 16, 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||July 21, 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|AP Polycet 2020 Result|
AP Polycet 2020 Eligibility
You should be an Indian National and must belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh and should fulfil Local/ Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh to fulfil the eligibility criteria.
You must pass the qualifying exam from the schools of the state under State Board/NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ or equivalent exam recognized by the A.P. government.
You should have passed the 10th/SSC or equivalent, including Mathematics and Science, with a minimum of 35% aggregate. If you are in the final year, you can apply too but should pass the qualifying exam in the 2020, before counselling.
There is no age limit to take AP Polycet 2020.
|Education||10th or Equivalent|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
AP Polycet / AP CEEP 2020 Exam Pattern
- Duration & Questions: AP Polycet 2020 will be conducted for 2 hours and a total of 120 questions will be asked from subjects like Mathematics (60 questions), Physics (30 questions), and Chemistry (30 questions).
- Mode: The AP Polycet 2020 will be conducted offline in Paper and Pen-Based format.
- The question paper has objective type questions and the language of the question paper will be in English, Telugu or Urdu. But, AP Polycet in Urdu medium can be written only at Guntur and Nandyal centres.
- Marking Scheme: All questions are of objective type (multiple choice) and each question carries one mark and there is no negative marking.
- Syllabus: AP Polycet 2020 Syllabus includes topics from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of Class 10.
|Mode||Offline - Paper and Pen-Based Test|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
|Duration||2 Hours or 120 Minutes|
|Marks||Physics - 30 Marks Chemistry - 30 Marks Mathematics - 60 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||+1 Marks for Correct Answers No Negative Marking|
|Medium||English, Telugu, and Urdu|
AP Polycet 2020 Syllabus
- The AP Polycet has one 2 hour paper containing Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of class 10 level.
- Mathematics: Number System, Real Numbers, Linear Equations, Polynomials, Algebra, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Progressions, Sets, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Surface Areas & Volume, Mensuration, Statistics, Mathematical Modelling, Probability.
- Physics: Units and dimensions Work, Power, and Energy; Elements of vectors, Heat and Thermodynamics, Kinematics and Friction, Simple harmonic motion and acoustics, Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light at Plane Surface, Refraction of Light at Curved Surface, Modern Physics.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Water Technology Solutions, Fuels, Electro-Chemistry, Acids, and Bases; Corrosion, Polymers, Environmental chemistry.
AP Polycet 2020 Application Form
- Application Released: Application Form has been released on the official website on March 16, 2020.
- Exam Date: AP Polycet 2020 is yet to announced, officially confirmed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati.
- Mode of Test: The application form can only be filled online on the official website through an online payment mode.
- Application Fee: The application fee for AP Polycet is Rs.300. The application fee can be paid online/mee Seva/payment gateway/net banking/ and also polytechnics helpline centre.
Click here for Direct Link to apply for AP Polycet 2020
AP Polycet 2020 Application Process
- Official Website: Visit the registration page at appolycet.nic.in and to register, follow 'Candidate Registration'. Once registered, follow the "AP Polycet 2020 Application Form" link to fill the application.
- Application Process: In this step, you need to enter your Qualifying Examination, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Year of Appearing / Passing, Your Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Documents: You have to upload the required documents like the scanned image of your passport size photo, signature etc
- Payment: The payment of application fee of INR 350/- for AP Polycet 2020 can be done in two ways. One can pay by visiting the AP/ TS Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-Seva centres in Telangana/ AP and the other method is through Online payment using the Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
|Mode of Payment||Offline or Online|
|Fee Amount||INR 350/-|
AP Polycet 2020 Admit Card
The registered candidates can download their Admit Card from the official site of AP Polycet by entering the necessary credentials. The candidates can find their Name, Exam Date, Exam Centre, Date of Birth, Photo, Signature etc., in their respective Admit Cards.
Before downloading the Admit Card, candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned in the card. In case of any discrepancy, it must be reported immediately to the concerned authorities.
AP Polycet 2020 Results
AP CEEP/ AP Polycet 2020 Results will be announced by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amravati, online on the official website at sbtetap.gov.in. The result would include both the score and rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
Minimum of 30% marks, or score 36 out of 120, is required to qualify in AP Polycet 2020 for General/ OBC category. There is no minimum qualifying score for reserved category will be assigned ranking irrespective of marks they score, for admission in their respective categories.
AP Polycet 2020 Counselling
AP Polycet 2020 counselling will be in May and June 2020 and all the eligible candidates are required to attend the counselling without fail. The exact dates will be announced soon after the release of the results.
Certificate or document verification is held at any one of the designated HLCs (Help Line Centers). Candidates need to bring their original Admit Card, Rank Card, Marks Sheets, Photo Id for proof to the Counseling Centre. Candidates are called for the admissions according to their AP Polycet 2020 Ranks. Post verification, candidates have to fill in the option of courses/ colleges as per their preferences.
Colleges and Courses Offered through AP Polycet (AP CEEP) 2020
- Colleges: Students have to take AP Polycet 2020 to seek admission into Diploma level programs available at Government, Un-aided, Aided, Private, polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges, in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Courses: The courses include Automobile Engineering, Architectural Assistantship, Applied Electronics & Instrmn Engg., Bio-Medical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Commercial & Computer Practice, Chemical Engg. (Oil-Tech, Sugar Tech, Petro Chemicals, Plastics & Polymers), Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Computer Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Footwear Technology, Industrial Electronics Engg, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Packaging Technology, Textile Technology, TV & Sound Engineering
- However, for admission to the Diploma Courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D.Pharmacy, the entry qualification is a pass in 12th Standard, these candidates shall not be required to appear for Polycet – 2020.
AP Polycet Helpdesk
- Address:State Board of Technical Education and Training,
7th Floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan,
Tankbund Road, Saifabad,
Hyderabad- 500 063.
- Phone: 040-23221191/23222692
- Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: sbtetap.gov.in.