AP Polycet is a state level entrance exam to get admission in diploma courses. Candidates can get admission in the field of Engineering/Non-Engineering and Technology. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is organized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada. The admission are offered at various polytechnic institutions in the state of AP.
The AP POLYCET answer key 2021 is released after the exam has been conducted so candidates can check their answers and get an approximatee idea of what their scores will be. The AP POLYCET Answer key will be released by the exam conducting authority in online mode. Before releasing the official answer key, candidates can check the unofficial answer key released by the various coaching centers as well .
How to Download the AP POLYCET Anwer Key 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps given below and download the AP POLYCET answer key.
- Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official site of AP POLYCET which is the State Board of Technical Education and Training
- Step 2: Applicants will find a link for AP POLYCET 2021 Answer key on the Home page
- Step 3: Click on the link of 'AP POLYCET 2021 Answer Key'
- Step 4: The AP POLYCET 2021 answer key will be visible in a pdf form
- Step 5: The AP POLYCET 2021 answer key will be displayed. Candidates can download the AP POLYCET answer key 2021
How to calculate the results using the AP POLYCET Answer key 2021 ?
Once the candidates have downloaded the AP POLYCET Answer key 2021, they can cross check their answers and calculate their approximate marks by using the following steps.
- Step 1: Applicants will have to visit the official site of State Board of Technical Education and Training and download the AP POLY CET 2021 Answer key
- Step 2: Candidates will have to compare the answers given in the AP POLYCET answer key 2021 with the answers that the candidate has marked
- Step 3: For each answer of the candidate which matches the answer mentioned in the AP POLYCET Answer Key 2021 , the candidates will have to add up the score
- Step 4: Ultimately after marking all the questions, the candidates will have to add up total marks of the applicant
AP POLYCET 2021 Marking Scheme
Candidates can use the following marking scheme to calculate their final score secured in the AP POLYCET 2021 Exam.
- For every correct answer, One mark is awarded
- For every incorrect answer, no marks are reduced
- For every answer that is not attempted no marks are deducted
Details Mentioned on the AP POLYCET Answer key 2021
The AP POLYCET Answer key 2021 will contain the question numbers along with the correct option of the answer for each. The cut-off set by the authority to pass the exam is 30%, i.e. 36 marks out of 120 marks. Whereas, there will be no cut-off marks for reserved category candidates.