The AP POLYCET Certificate Verification 2023 notice will be generated by the official authority. Candidates need to submit all the certificates in the prescribed form to complete the step.
The AP POLYCET certificate verification 2023 is an important process for AP POLYCET Web Counselling. AP POLYCET is a state-level entrance examination for getting admission into courses such as Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Packaging Technology, and Textile Technology. Read more to understand the process of AP POLYCET certificate verification process.
|AP POLYCET Result 2023||AP POLYCET Counselling 2023|
Table of Contents
- AP POLYCET Certificate Verification 2023
Also Check: AP POLYCET Rankwise College List with Codes
AP POLYCET Certificate Verification
Know about the AP POLYCET certificate verification process in the below-mentioned steps. Certificate verification is important for admission as it helps in the process of checking all the information provided by the candidate during the application registration process.
The certificate verification process is to be done online on their website.
In case the candidate is facing any kind of difficulties during the certificate verification process, the candidate can call their helpline number - 7901620551 and 7901620567 or write an email to [email protected]
Keep all the required documents ready on the computer.
Visit AP POLYCET’s official website - AP POLYCET Officail Website
Log in with your application credentials
Fill in all the details
A Cast certificate is required if the candidate belongs to any reserved category.
If the candidate is eligible for the EWS category, proof for the same is required to submit while filling up the details.
There will be an option for a fee exemption for the eligible candidates, if willing to acquire, the candidate needs to submit an income certificate to claim the exemption.
Cross-check all the details to ensure that everything that is written is true and correct.
Proceed forward with fee payment.
Also Check: AP POLYCET Web Options 2023
Required Documents for AP POLYCET Certificate Verification
Below is the list of documents required for the AP POLYCET Certification Verification process.
- APPOLYCET-2023 Hallticket and Rank card.
- The EWS certificate should be valid for the year 2023-2024 issued by MeeSeva. This is for the OC candidates who want to claim their reservation under the EWS category.
- A caste certificate from MeeSeva, for BC/SC/ST candidates is required if they want to claim a reservation under the BC/SC/ST category.
- An income certificate is required if the candidate wants to claim any fee exemption.
- Candidate’s 10th and 12th class certificates are required.
How To Submit EWS Certificate For AP POLYCET Certificate Verification?
Here are the details to follow for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Certificate submission for AP POLYCET Certificate Verification.
- During the verification process, the candidate will be required to answer all the questions regarding their EWS certificate.
- The candidate has to select the option “Yes” if they belong to the OC Category.
- Then the candidate will be required to enter their EWS Certificate Number issued by the MeeSeva, valid for the year the candidate is applying for.
- As a next step, the candidate has to click on the GetData button
- Upon clicking on the GetData button, the candidate will be able to view their EWS information.
- If the EWS number that is entered is wrong, the candidate will be able to re-enter their EWS number.
- If the candidate’s EWS certificate number is valid, then a screen will appear wherein the details will be displayed, and the information about the EWS certificate from MeeSeva will be shown.
- Note that in case any of the details entered during the application, such as the name of the candidate or the father’s name, is incorrect, then the candidate is required to reach out to the nearest helpline center and make the necessary corrections.
- If the details on the application match the information on MeeSeva, then the EWS details will be submitted successfully.
How To Submit Caste Certificate For AP POLYCET Certificate Verification
Here are the details to follow for Caste Certificate submission for AP POLYCET Certificate Verification.
- During the verification process, the candidate will be asked a few questions regarding their caste.
- The candidate has to select the option “NO” if they belong to BC/SC/ST.
- After the above point, the candidate will be required to enter their certificate number.
- After the candidate will enter their Certificate Number mentioned in the Caste certificate that was issued by MeeSeva, the option for checking their certificate information will be given.
- Next, the candidate is supposed to click on the GetData button to cross-check their data.
- If the certificate number provided is valid, then the information will be displayed on the screen with details of the candidate’s caste.
- After the application has been submitted successfully, the candidate will be required to log out.
Seat Allotment Process For AP POLYCET
The candidates will be notified on the website when the date of seat allotment is confirmed.
- The seat allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on the candidate’s AP POLYCET rank.
- The seat allotment may be based on the candidate’s choice of college, which they selected at the time of web options.
- Multiple lists of counselling schedules will be released one at a time. They will be based on the availability of seats.
- After the final counselling schedule, post that will be a spot round in which the candidates with lower ranks will be able to get a chance to get admission into the colleges.
Read More: AP POLYCET Seat Allotment 2023