The candidates who have successfully fulfilled the eligibility criteria can fill the application form online from the official website and can complete the MH CET Law 2021 registration. MH CET Law 2021 application form was released on Jun 28, 2021 and the last date to apply was extended to Jul 29, 2021. The application form facility for the 3-year and 5-year courses for MH CET Law 2021 is re-opened from Aug 2 to Aug 10, 2021
MH CET Law Application Form 2021
- Eligibility: Candidates should check the eligibility criteria which was mention in the examination brochure before filling the application form.
- Qualification Details: The candidate must have completed 10+2 education from government recognized university/institution.
- Personal Details: Application form consists of the candidate's name, parent's name, contact number and etc.
- Application Fee: MH CET 2021 application fee is paid online. The fee for General category is INR 800, and for OBC/SC/ST is INR 400.
- Submit: Before submitting the application form of MH CET Law 2021 exam candidates need to recheck all the details because once it is submitted it cannot be changed.
Application Form Details
The tabular data below shows a detailed format of the MH CET LAW Application form 2021
|Candidate Name||Includes the details of first name, middle name, and last name.|
|Email ID||A valid functional email id which can be used for communication|
|Mobile Number||A functional mobile number so that candidates can receive the notification on the phone.|
|Candidate Age||Age has to be given in years and months eg: 26 years and 6 month|
|Date of Birth||To verify the age DOB is printed in the format of the date, month and year.|
|Father Name||Name of the father in 50 characters as printed in class 10 certificate|
|Mother name||Name written without prefix must have 50 characters and must match the name printed on the birth certificate.|
|Class 10th Marks||The percentage marks obtained in class 10 and the year of passing class 10. Details of board cleared in class 10.|
|Class 12th Marks||Details of the stream selected, board percentage mark and year of passing class 12.|
|Graduation subjects (Only for 3-year LLB Program)||Subjects studied in graduation, university details and percentage marks obtained in qualifying examination.|
|Reservation details||Upload the certificate issued and registered with government bodies. The reservation is for Kashmir migrants, SC/ST, OBC, OBC of Gujarat.|
|Address details||Details of street, city, district, etc. in the format displayed on the official website.|
The documents required for the MH CET Law 2021 Exam are:
- Valid mobile number
- Active e-mail id
- Scanned image of a colour photograph
- Scanned image candidate signature
- Scanned image of 10th marks-sheet
- Scanned image of 12th marks-sheet
Scanned Passport Size Photograph:
- The passport size picture for MH CET LAW should be in color, it should be taken against a light-coloured and preferably white background.
- Candidates should look straight into the camera with a normal resting face.
- If flash is used for your MH CET LAW Passport Size Picture then ensure there's no 'red-eye'.
- If you wear glasses make sure there is no reflection onto them, also, fancy and coloured glasses are not allowed.
- MH CET LAW Candidates must avoid Photographs with wearing Caps, Hats, and other accessories. Though candidates can wear religious
headwear but it must not cover their face.
- The dimension of photo should be 200 x 230.
- The Size of Passport Photo file should be between 20KB-50KB. System will not accept photo of wrong size.
- The signature must be done on a blank white paper with a Black Ballpoint pen.
- The file size of 140 x 60 pixels is preferred.
- The size must be between 10kb - 20kb.
MHCET Law Application Fee
The application fee varies according to different categories as mentioned in the tabular form below:
Application Form Details
- Only a single application form can be submitted. In the case of multiple forms, the recent or the latest application would be considered.
- As there are no provisions of corrections, please make sure you preview the application form before uploading it.
- Choice of the exam centres should be intact, as there are no changes to be encouraged in the future stages.
- Information regarding the use of scribes by PWD candidates will be clearly mentioned in the online application. One must go through that particular topic thoroughly.
- Applications that are found to be defective or incomplete would be rejected, no further corrections would be entertained.
- Make sure that your signature and the photograph are intact, before submitting along with the rest of the documents.