Get information on GATE Books for ECE 2023 exam preparation. The best books available for GATE Electronics & Communication Engineering are listed here.
Referring to the best GATE books for ECE 2023 is very important for effective preparation for the GATE exam. We will help you out in choosing the best books that will indeed help you in your preparation for the GATE test in this article.
GATE 2023 ECE paper is one sort of competitive exam, and definitely, a good score is needed for you to enrol for your M.Tech in good engineering colleges. So aspirants need to make sure they pick the right GATE books for ECE and other subjects.
Table of Contents
- Best GATE Books for ECE 2023
- Characteristics of Good GATE Books for ECE
- Main Subjects for GATE ECE 2023
- Subject Wise Weightage of GATE ECE Paper 2023
- Top Colleges for M.Tech Admission through GATE 2023
Best GATE Books for ECE 2023
In this section, we will guide you with subjects of the GATE ECE exam, the relevant topics of each subject, GATE books for ECE and also the author's name. The table below gives you a birds-eye view of all these aspects:
|Subjects||Topics||Name of the Book||Name of the Author|
We will guide you with some of the best books that are recommended by the previous year's GATE toppers. These GATE books for ECE are of great value, and they strongly suggest you follow these books. A table showing list of books is provided below:
- Fundamentals of Electric Circuits (Fifth edition)
- Signals and Systems (Second Edition)
- Principles of Electromagnetics( Edition four)
- Higher Engineering Mathematics (43rd Edition)
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices (Fourth Edition)
- Automatic Control Systems (Ninth Edition)
Best Books for Microprocessor and Microcontroller
In this section, we will provide you with some of the best books for Microprocessor and Microcontroller. Have a look:
- Microprocessor, Architecture, Programming and Applications with 8085 - By Ramesh S Gaonkar
- Micro Processors and Micro Controllers- By A. P. Godse
- Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers- By John Crisp
- MSP430 Microcontroller Basics- By John H Davies
- Embedded Systems with ARM Cortex- M Microcontrollers in Assembly language and C- By Yifeng Zhu
- Micro Processors and Interfacing- By Douglas Hall
- The Pentium MicroProcessor- By James L Antonakos
- The Z80 Microprocessor- By Ramesh S Gaonkar
- The Designer’s Guide to Cortex M Processor Family- By Trevor Martin
- Embedded Systems Design using the Rabbit 3000 Microprocessor- By Kamal Hyder
- ARM-Based Micro Controller Projects using Mbed- By Dogan Ibrahim
- 8051 Micro Controller Based Embedded systems- By Manish K Patel
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Fundamentals- By William Kleitz
- Design of High-Performance Microprocessor Circuits- By Anantha P Chandrakasan
Characteristics of Good GATE Books for ECE
The following are some of the characteristics that candidates must consider while choosing the best GATE books for ECE 2023:
- Simple and easy to understand Language: The best GATE books for ECE will use a simple language so as to make it easy for the candidates to understand the language, prepare for the topics and score well on their test. The chapters must be explained by the writers in such a manner that candidates will be able to grasp them quickly and prepare notes according to them.
- Accurate Information: The best books for GATE will hold only accurate and precise information for the candidates to study and prepare. These books are considered to be the best reference books for the candidate study.
- Pictorial representations: Books that make use of pictures, charts, graphs etc., are good reference material. Candidates will be able to understand more about the topics of study when they see the pictures along with the topics. They will be able to memorise and score more on the test.
- Quality: The right GATE books for ECE account for the best quality and will have all the necessary features that will attract the reader. The amount that you spend does not matter, but the quality that the books hold matters. Make sure that before you start your preparation, you choose the right and quality books that will not only enhance your knowledge level but will have a deeper impact on your future endeavours.
- Availability: The best books that will be preferred by almost all the readers and who will be in more demand will be accessible in all the shops in the town. Good quality and high-rated GATE books for ECE will be kept in almost all bookstores as the readers will prefer those kinds for their reading or study preparation.
Next, we will see the subtopics that are included in each subject of GATE ECE. Have a look at the table given below:
|Subject Name||Number of Subtopics|
|Partial Differential Equations||2|
|Networks, Signals and Systems||4|
Main Subjects for GATE ECE 2023
In this section, we will provide you with the important subjects for the GATE ECE test. Have a look:
- Engineering Mathematics
- Networks, Signals and Systems
- Electronic Devices
- Digital Circuits
- Analog Circuits
- Electro Magnetic
- Control Systems
Subject Wise Weightage of GATE ECE Paper 2023
In this section, we will provide you with the weightage of each subject of the previous years. This will give you enhanced clarity on GATE ECE 2023 test subject-wise weightage. Have a look at the table provided below:
|Subjects||Mark Weightage (2021)||Mark Weightage (2020)||Mark Weightage (2019)|
|Network, Signals and Systems||12%||12%||14%|
Top Colleges for M.Tech Admission through GATE 2023
Next, we will give you a view of the top colleges for M.Tech admission through the GATE exam.