|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna|
|Eligibility||Candidates holding a PhD degree|
|Last Date of Application||April 30, 2021|
IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya post doctoral fellowship invites applications from PhD degree holders. The applicants should prepare a project proposal with the help of a mentor from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna. The selected fellows will receive INR 80,000 per month throughout the fellowship. The last date to apply for the IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya post doctoral fellowship is April 30th, 2021.
Table of Contents
IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya Post Doctoral Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should hold a PhD degree to apply for the IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya post doctoral fellowship. The other eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidates should have work experience related to the National Mission on Speech, Video and Text Analytics (NM-SVTA).
- They should not be over 35 years of age and should have a PhD However, the age can be relaxed as per the norms of the Government of India.
- They should have obtained a valid score in the NET/ GATE
- The candidates should select a mentor from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna.
- They should prepare and submit a project plan relating to NM-SVTA in consultation with the mentor.
- The applicants should simultaneously not participate in any other fellowships.
IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya Post Doctoral Fellowship Rewards
The selected fellows will participate in a project and receive a consolidated salary of INR 80,000 per month. The salary is given as per the DST norms and approval of the TIH governing body. The IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya post doctoral fellowship project is for one year and can be extended up to two years, depending on the fellow's performance.
How to Apply for the IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya Post Doctoral Fellowship?
Eligible candidates should fill in the application form and mail it to the concerned body. The applicants should also send the application form by post to the R&D department of IIT Patna. The stepwise application process to apply for the IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya post doctoral fellowship are as follows:
Step 1 - The applicants should click here to fill in the application form.
Step 2 - They should attach the documents to the application form and email them to [email protected].
Step 3 - The candidates should mention <fellowship applied for>: VISHLESAN I-HUB FOUNDATION in the subject line.
Step 4 - After mailing the application form, the candidates should also send it by post to the below address:
R&D, IIT Patna, Bihta, Bihar, India.
Selection Procedure of IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya Post Doctoral Fellowship
The selection procedure of the IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya post doctoral fellowship involves a rigorous procedure. The candidates are selected by a committee in the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna. The various stages of the selection process are as follows:
- The selection committee will choose the applications based on the candidate's academic qualifications and work experiences.
- The shortlisted candidates should give a 30 minutes presentation regarding the project proposal and the plan of work.
- The committee will select the candidates based on their research experience and research plans in the future.
- They will evaluate the candidate's performance every six months or one year.
- The fellow's continuation in the project is based on the candidate's performance reviewed by the committee.
Note: The performance indicators are good quality publications by the candidates, their knowledge in IP and technology transfer.
In case of any queries regarding the IIT Patna Vishlesan Chanakya post doctoral fellowship, the candidates can send a mail [email protected]