|Conducted By||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee|
|Eligibility||Candidates should hold a PhD degree in Chemical Engineering or any related field.|
|Rewards||Up to INR 60,000|
|Last Date of Application||April 15, 2021|
Department of chemical engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee, offers a post-doctoral fellowship for a deserving student. The selected candidate will get an opportunity to participate in a project called 'first-principle design, synthesis, and characterisation of nickel-ceria-zirconia catalyst for methane tri-reforming from MOF precursors'. The last date to apply for the department of chemical engineering post-doctoral fellowship, IIT Roorkee, is April 15th, 2021, and the intends to fill the position by May 15th, 2021.
Table of Contents
- Eligibility Criteria
- Fellowship Rewards
- How to Apply?
- Essential Documents
- Terms and Conditions
- Contact Details
Interested candidates should have good knowledge of computational chemistry and first-principle modelling. The other eligibility criteria to apply for the department of chemical engineering post-doctoral fellowship, IIT Roorkee are as follows:
- They should hold a PhD degree in Chemical Engineering or related disciplines.
- The applicants should have a research background in Chemical Engineering and a good publication record.
- The candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis are eligible to apply. However, they should provide proof of PhD degree if he/she gets shortlisted.
The department of chemical engineering's post-doctoral fellowship at IIT Roorkee is for two years. However, the organisers might extend the fellowship based on the requirement and the candidate's performance. The fellowship rewards are as follows:
- The selected fellow will receive INR 55,000 per month in the first and second year.
- He/she will then receive INR 60,000 per month in the third year.
- IIT Roorkee will also provide a contingency amount of INR 50,000 per annum.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply for the department of chemical engineering's post-doctoral fellowship at IIT Roorkee by sending an email or post. The step-wise application process are as follows:
Step 1 - The candidates should prepare a detailed CV and other required documents.
Step 2 - They should convert the documents to a PDF file.
Step 3 - They should name the PDF file in the following format - 'Candidate Name_Institute of PhD degree_Year of PhD'.
Step 1 - The candidates should post the hard copies of the required documents to the following address:
Professor and Head, Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee - 247667, India.
The candidates should prepare the required documents and ensure it contains factual information. They should convert the documents to a PDF file format while applying for the department of chemical engineering's post-doctoral fellowship at IIT Roorkee. The essential documents are as follows:
- An updated CV
- Cover letter
- List of publications
- Research statement
- Details of past research experience
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of the department of chemical engineering's post-doctoral fellowship at IIT Roorkee are as follows:
- IIT Roorkee will register the post-doctoral fellow as its student so that he/she benefits from the facilities such as accomodation, hospital, medical insurance, computer library, sports and many more.
- The institute will reimburse the bus or train fare (2nd class AC) of the interviewee to and fro their residence or work by India's shortest route. However, the candidates should provide the PNR number to avail this benefit.
- The institute can also conduct the interview online.
In case of any queries regarding the department of chemical engineering's post-doctoral fellowship at IIT Roorkee, the candidates can refer to the below contact details:
|Office Number||+91-1332-285820, +91-1332 -284810|
|Mobile Number||+91-812-684-9030, +91-967 -536-3200|
|Websites||https:l/www.iitr.ac.in/ CH/pra kbfch
https:l/www.iitr.ac.in/ ~CH/Prateek Jha