Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research conducts the VSAT examination every year in online mode. Candidates appearing for the examination have to fill up the VSAT 2021 application form. The form is available on the official website of the institute as well as in offline mode.
VSAT Application form Highlights
It is compulsory for candidates appearing for the VSAT exam to fill the application form. The students can visit the institute's official website or fill the form in offline mode. Refer to the table below for more information on the VSAT 2021 application form.
|VSAT 2021 Application Form Availability Date||February 23, 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Vignan’s VSAT 2021 Application Form
||May 20, 2021Extended up to Jun 15, 2021|
|VSAT Application form Fee||INR 1200|
|Mode||Both Online and Offline|
|Availability||Form is available on the official website and candidates are required to apply before the last date.|
Methods to obtain the VSAT 2021 Application form
The VSAT application form is available both online and offline. There are four methods to obtain the application form. Check the information mentioned below.
- Direct- Applicants can get the VSAT application form directly by post from the University Admissions Office on payment of INR 1200 through D.D. drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in-person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges.
- Indian Bank Branches- The form can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Download- Head to the official website of Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research to download the VSAT 2021 application form. Send the duly filled form along with the D.D. for Rs. 1200/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur, Dean-Admissions: Vignan's Deemed to be University, Vadlamudi, Guntur - 522 213 (A.P.). The form should reach before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of D.D.
- Apply online- Applicants can also opt for the online application. Head to the official website of the institute to fill the VSAT 2021 application form. Payment can be made through net banking/credit card/debit card. Candidates need not send the copy of the form to the institute.
How to fill the VSAT 2021 Application form?
The application form is an important part of the admission process. Candidates appearing for the VSAT 2021 exam are required to fill the form with due diligence. Go through the below-mentioned information carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill the application form correctly. Requests for corrections will not be entertained later.
- Candidates submitting the form in offline mode should fill the application form in his/her handwriting.
- Candidates should send only the original form and retain a xerox copy for future reference.
- The process to scan the received application forms is automated. Hence, the candidate is advised to be careful while filling the form.
- Make sure not to scribble, cut, tear or erase the contents mentioned in the form. Try to keep the form clean.
- The photograph, signature and address of the applicant are to be scanned. Therefore, applicants are advised to paste a recent colour photograph of good quality.
- Signature of the candidate should be in the prescribed place only using a black ballpoint pen.
- Note that name, parent’s / guardian’s name and date of birth should be the same as given in the 10th Class marksheet / Higher Secondary School examination certificate.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Retain a photocopy of the form for future references.
Instructions for filling the application form (for downloaded applications)
For the downloaded application form, take two copies of the printout. Once the printout is ready, affix photographs, fill the form, sign and attach the Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- drawn in favour of “Vignan University” payable at Guntur and send one copy by registered post /speed post to the following address. Retain the second copy for reference.
VSAT 2021 Application form- Important points
Candidates appearing for the VSAT 2021 examination have to fill up the form as a part of the admission procedure. Keep the following important points in mind while filling the VSAT application form.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the filled-in form for future reference.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity beyond the University's control.