Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University), Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India, conducts the VSAT 2021 examination. The aspirants who wish to secure admission to the institute have to take the VSAT examination. To crack the exam, it is important to study well. Here is the information on the reference books that might help crack the VSAT exam.
Reference Books for VSAT 2021
VSAT 2021 entrance exam is conducted across the country, and the competition is huge. Candidates should familiarize themselves with VSAT Exam Pattern and VSAT Syllabus for exam preparation. Reference books are valuable resources for VSAT aspirants and will give them an edge over other candidates appearing for the exam. The table below lists some of the reference books for VSAT 2021.
|Principles of Physics Class 12||VK Mehta|
|S. Chand’s Principles of Physics
|Conceptual Chemistry for Class 12 - Vol. II: With Value - Based Questions||SK Jain|
|CBSE All in One ENGLISH CORE Class 12th||Arihant Experts|
|Mathematics Vol. 1 & 2 Class - 12
|Advanced Engineering Mathematics||Erwin Kreyszig|
|Modern's Abc Of Chemistry Class - 12||S. P. Jauhar|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations||R. S. Aggarwal|
VSAT 2021 - Preparation tips
Planning and strategy are two important pillars to score well in the VSAT 2021 examination. Along with studying the above mentioned VSAT reference books, the students appearing for the examination should keep the following preparation tips in mind.
- A complete understanding of the VSAT syllabus is a must as it will guide the candidate to make a preparation plan for the exam.
- Candidates should take time to clear the concepts mentioned in the syllabus and reference books.
- It is advised to take tests regularly to keep track of your preparation for the VSAT exam.
- Take mock tests.
- Solve sample question papers.
- Stay away from any unnecessary distraction.
- It is important to stay stress-free. Take regular walks to keep yourself healthy.