The TS POLYCET stands for Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. This state-level examination is conducted by the government of Telangana once a year. TS POLYCET 2021 exam dates are released as per the board guidelines. This entrance exam is for those candidates who aspire to enroll in all diploma courses in Engineering and Non- Engineering/Technology. These subjects are offered by various Polytechnic institutions affiliated to the State authority of Telangana and diploma in agriculture engineering and technology courses offered by PJTSAU in the State of Telangana.
TS POLYCET Admit Card Highlights
The Board authority of SBTET, the conducting body of the examination, has released the exam dates, which are to be followed, tentatively. Candidates who aspire to attempt the TS POLYCET examination are to note the same and prepare accordingly.
|Exam Events||Event Dates|
|Availability of Online Application Form||May 1,2021|
|End date of Application Form Submission||June 5, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Issue of Admit Card||June 6,2021 (Tentative)|
|TS POLYCET Exam Date||June 12,2021|
|Exam Results||To Be Announced|
How to download TS POLYCET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates should follow the given steps to download the TS POLYCET Admit Card. In 2020, students had to enter 10th exam hall ticket number, date of birth, and 10th passing year to get the admit card .The admit card is the essential document candidates need to have before the examination. Therefore, they should download it as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute hassle. Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below for downloading the TS POLYCET hall ticket 2021.
- Visit the official website of TS POLYCET .i.e. polycetts.nic.in.
- On the menu, click Print Hall Ticket
- The page will be redirected to the credentials screen.
- Students then have to fill the date of birth, the hall ticket no. of tenth grade and the year of passing the tenth grade
- Click ‘View and Print the hall ticket’.
Details Present on the TS POLYCET Admit Card 2021
This is an offline examination that will be conducted through the pen and paper mode. Hence, students are asked to arrive at the examination center with the TS POLYCET hall ticket's physical copy. Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the TS POLYCET hall ticket before downloading the same. The Admit Card will contain the following,
- Full name of the candidate, as entered in the application form
- Registration Number of the candidate.
- Photo of the candidate.
- TS POLYCET exam date 2021
- TS POLYCET Exam Timing and Exam Centre.
- Address of the Candidate. Phone Number of the candidate.
- Exam day instructions will also be mentioned in the Admit Card.
Documents Required for TS POLYCET Admit Card
Along with the Admit Card, candidates must take any one of the photo identification documents inorder to enter the examination centre. This is for verification purposes only. Candidates must take any one of the original document mentioned below along with the TS POLYCET hall ticket.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driver Licence
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- College ID
Candidates should also carry multiple photocopies of the original document with the IDs. If candidates are unable to submit any of the required documents, candidates will be restricted to give the examination.
TS POLYCET Admit Card Discrepancies
All errors or discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of the board officials within the stipulated time. Candidates are provided with the information to contact below, or meet with the state board authority committee in order to resolve any errors on the TS POLYCET hall ticket 2021.
|Contact Details||TS Polycet|
State Board of Technical Education and Training
7th floor, B.R.K.R Bhavan,Tankbund Road, Saifabad,Hyderabad – 500063,TelanganaFax – 040-23220546
|Phone No.||040-23221191/ 23222692|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Note: The resolving of the same can be done if brought to the notice of the authority 2 Days prior to the examination.
TS POLYCET Exam Day Instructions
Candidates who have applied for the examination and have completed the registration process can find the TS POLYCET hall ticket from the official website. They can follow the steps mentioned above to download the admit card. The students must recheck all details before the day of the examination.
To attempt the TS POLYCET examination, candidates must strictly follow specific rules to maintain an easy flow of the process. TS POLYCET exam day instructions are as follows,
- Candidates must note the time and location of the examination center. They are requested to arrive 1 hour before the commencement of the same.
- Candidates must arrive at the center with their TS POLYCET Admit Card, without which they would not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must bring an original photo ID proof with the admit card. The center will not accept a digital copy.
- Students must follow the dress code and the examination center's rules, which may vary from one place to another.
- No sheets of paper or electronic devices such as Smartphones or Smart watches are allowed.
- Candidates will not be allowed to re-enter the examination hall upon exiting. No breaks are given as well.
- Tampering of any sort will not be entertained, and severe action will be taken by the authority, such as withholding the results or expulsion from the examination.