OUCET Results will be made available to the candidates through the online mode on the official website. Results and rank cards of OUCET 2020 can be downloaded by entering Hall Ticket Number, Application number and Date of Birth.
OUCET Results 2020
Osmania University will declare the OUCET 2020 results at its official website tentatively in July 2020. Candidates can access their OUCET 2020 results by providing the Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth. Candidate possessing the required eligibility criteria will only be allowed for the counselling process after the results are declared.
How to check OUCET 2020 Results?
Follow the step-wise procedure given below to access the OUCET 2020 result from the official website:
Official Website: Applicants first need to visit the official OUCET 2020 website. The link to the site has been mentioned below.
- Credentials: After that, Candidates have to enter the OUCET 2020 Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Click: Click on 'Search' after entering the details.
- View: Then click on the 'View Rank Card' button. The candidates will be able to view the OUCET 2020 scorecard and rank card displayed on the screen.
- Print: Candidates are required to take the printout of the OUCET 2020 scorecard for future reference. Students called for the OUCET 2020 counselling process after the result declaration will have to bring all the required important documents, which includes the OUCET 2020 scorecard as well.
Details present on the OUCET Rank Card
The various details that are present on the rank card are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Name of the Course
- Sectional Score
- Overall Score
- Rank in OUCET
OUCET Tie-Breaking Criteria
When there is a tie in the ranks, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis:
- Marks secured in Part A of the Common Entrance Test, higher the marks higher the rank.
- Age of the candidate, older the candidate higher the rank.
- Percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Note: Without the rank card, no candidate is allowed for the certificate verification process.