JSAT stands for Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test, which is a common entrance test conducted by O.P. Jindal Global University for candidates seeking admission into a number of undergraduate courses in Management, Commerce and Humanities streams offered by the university. JSAT is held by Pearson VUE on behalf of O.P. Jindal Global University. Applicants can make multiple attempts at JSAT during the testing period. The best scores out of all the attempts will be considered for admission. To know more about JSAT 2021, read the article below.
- What is JSAT?
- JSAT 2021 Exam Date
- JSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- JSAT 2021 Application Form
- JSAT 2021 Admit Card
- JSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- JSAT 2021 Result
- Other Scholarship Exams
What is JSAT?
- About JSAT: Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test [JSAT] is a screening test conducted by Pearson Education for all Graduate programs at O.P Jindal Global University.
- About O.P. Jindal Global University: O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit university established in 2009, by the Government of Haryana and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Conducting Body: Every year the JSAT is conducted by Pearson Education for O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), located at Sonipat, Haryana.
- Level: Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test [JSAT] is an International Level Entrance Test, conducted once every year.
- Exam Date: JSAT 2021 will be conducted at various dates online i.e. Computer-based Tests (CBT).
- Courses Offered: JSAT offers admission to graduate courses in humanities such as BBA, BA Hons (Economics, Global Affairs, Liberal Arts & Humanities, Media & Communication, Built Environment Studies) and Integrated BBA+MBA.
JSAT 2021 Highlights
Candidates can refer to the below table to know about the JSAT 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||O.P Jindal Global University|
|JSAT 2021 Level||International|
|JSAT 2021 Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
JSAT 2021 Exam Date
- Registration: Application Form is available on the official website of O.P. Jindal Global University.
- Admit Card: JSAT 2021 Admit Card will be released online a week before the JSAT 2021 on the official website.
- Examination: JSAT 2021 will be conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) on multiple dates.
- Results: Results will be declared on the official website about 15 to 20 days after the individual exam, based on qualified marks.
- Counseling: Candidates who have cleared the JSAT 2021 will be called for the counseling process 15 days after the release of the result.
The below table displays the details regarding JSAT 2021 Examination.
|Important Events/ Schedules||Exam Dates|
|JSAT 2021 Application Form Start Date||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|JSAT 2021 Application Form Last Date||To be announced|
|JSAT 2021 Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|JSAT 2021 exam date||Multiple dates (To be announced)|
|JSAT 2021 Results||To be announced|
|JSAT 2021 Counselling||To be announced|
JSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Before appearing for examination, candidates need to be well versed with JSAT 2021 eligibility criteria scenario such that any important events related with the same process should not be missed out at any circumstances. Applicants must go through the JSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for JSAT 2021 are listed below.
- Education: The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or aboard.
- Age Limit: You should be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India or either an NRI or a PIO cardholder.
- Admission Criteria: The JGU has adopted a holistic admission process conducted over three rounds based on a personal statement, supplemental application, X and XII Grade Marks, Faculty Interview, and JSAT Score of 55% or equivalent (SAT, ACT, LSAT-India).
|Education||Passed 10+2 with 60% marks|
|Age Limit||No Age Limits|
JSAT 2021 Application Form
- Register online at admissions.jgu.edu.in and schedule for your JSAT 2021 online by making an Online Payment of INR 950 through Credit Card at pearsonvue.com/JSAT starting 15th January 2021 for the academic year.
- You should choose the date, time slot and test center of choice based on the availability of seats and take the Online Test at over 270 Pearson VUE approved test centers across India & SAARC Countries as well.
|Registration Fee||INR 950|
JSAT 2021 Admit card
- Availability: The JSAT 2021 admit cards are available only online. Admit cards can be downloaded a week before your chosen exam slot, from the official website.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
JSAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern consists of the details about the entrance examination such as mode, marking scheme, duration and more. By referring to the JSAT 2021 Exam Pattern, the candidates will able to prepare well for the upcoming examination since they will be familiar with the pattern. Aspirants can also refer to the below table to understand JSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: JSAT 2021 is conducted only on online mode i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT).
- Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions & Topics: JSAT 2021 will consist of 120 questions in total, with 40 marks per each section of English Verbal, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Skills.
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 120 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Every question has equal marks and there will be no negative marking.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
Go through the below table, to understand about JSAT 2021 Exam Pattern.
|Mode||Online mode i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking|
JSAT 2021 Syllabus
The JSAT 2021 exam syllabus would be of basic nature and would test English, Reasoning, and Quantitative abilities as expected of a class 12th or equivalent pass out student. The detailed subject-wise syllabus for the exam is mentioned below:
The quantitative aptitude section in the JSAT 2021 exam would comprise of basic questions (of the level of class 10th) from the topics be like:
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
Logical Reasoning section would see questions from areas like:
- Venn Diagram
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangements
Verbal Ability (English)
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension
JSAT 2021 Results:
- The results of the JSAT 2021 exam would be announced at the end of each leg of the JSAT 2021, on the official website.
- You would be able to check the results by visiting the official website as soon as the results are published by them.
- Download and take at least 2 printouts of the JSAT 2021 Scorecard for future reference.
JSAT 2021 Cutoff
JSAT Cutoff 2021 exam would depend on various factors like.
- The number of applicants for the exam
- Number of seats available
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- Marking scheme for that year and other related factors
JSAT 2021 Counselling
As soon as the JSAT 2021 results for the respective leg of the exam are declared and the merit list for that is published JGU would begin in the counselling cum admission process for various courses. Those candidates who will clear the exam would be issued a counselling letter.
The counselling would be conducted by the exam conducting authority and the details for it would be published on the official website. The counselling would be done on the basis of merit list prepared after the announcement of the results. The final decision in regards to any issue related to the counselling process would rest with the conducting authority and will be deemed final.
Counselling would be conducted for each leg of the JSAT 2021 separately. That is those taking admission in the respective leg would have to take the admission in that leg's counselling and there would be no mechanism for combined counselling for all legs together.