- What is JSAT?
- JSAT 2020 Exam Date
- JSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- JSAT 2020 Application Form
- JSAT 2020 Admit Card
- JSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- JSAT 2020 Result
- Other Scholarship Exams
What is JSAT?
- About JSAT: Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test [JSAT] is a screening test conducted by Pearson Education for all Graduate programs at O.P Jindal Global University.
- About O.P. Jindal Global University: O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit university established in 2009, by the Government of Haryana and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Conducting Body: Every year the JSAT is conducted by Pearson Education for O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU), located at Sonipat, Haryana.
- Level: Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test [JSAT] is an International Level Entrance Test, conducted once every year.
- Exam Date: JSAT 2020 will be conducted at various dates from February to July 2020 through online i.e. Computer-based Tests (CBT).
- Courses Offered: JSAT offers admission to graduate courses in humanities such as BBA, BA Hons (Economics, Global Affairs, Liberal Arts & Humanities, Media & Communication, Built Environment Studies) and Integrated BBA+MBA.
JSAT 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||O.P Jindal Global University|
|JSAT 2020 Level||International|
|JSAT 2020 Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
JSAT 2020 Exam Date
- Registration: Application Form is available on the official website of O.P. Jindal Global University.
- Admit Card: JSAT 2020 Admit Card will be released online a week before the JSAT 2020 on the official website.
- Examination: JSAT 2020 will be conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) on multiple dates.
- Results: Results will be declared on the official website about 15 to 20 days after the individual exam, based on qualified marks.
- Counseling: Candidates who have cleared the JSAT 2020 will be called for the counseling process 15 days after the release of the result.
|Important Events/ Schedules||Exam Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||December 1, 2019 to July 8, 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||March 7- to July 23, 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||February 5 to July 16, 2020|
|JSAT exam date||Multiple dates (February 12 to 23, 2020)|
|Results||July 25, 2020|
JSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Education: The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university or aboard.
- Age Limit: You should be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India or either an NRI or a PIO cardholder.
- Admission Criteria: The JGU has adopted a holistic admission process conducted over three rounds based on a personal statement, supplemental application, X and XII Grade Marks, Faculty Interview, and JSAT Score of 55% or equivalent (SAT, ACT, LSAT-India).
|Education||Passed 10+2 with 60% marks|
|Age Limit||No Age Limits|
JSAT 2020 Application Form
- Register online at admissions.jgu.edu.in and schedule for your JSAT 2020 online by making an Online Payment of Rs. 950 through Credit Card at pearsonvue.com/JSAT starting 15th January 2020 for the academic year 2020-21.
- You should choose the date, time slot and test center of choice based on the availability of seats and take the Online Test at over 270 Pearson VUE approved test centers across India & SAARC Countries as well.
|Registration Fee||INR 950|
JSAT 2020 Admit card
- Availability: The JSAT 2020 admit cards are available only online. Admit cards can be downloaded a week before your chosen exam slot, from the official website.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
- Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
JSAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Mode: JSAT 2020 is conducted only on online mode i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT).
- Question Type: The question paper will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions & Topics: JSAT 2020 will consist of 120 questions in total, with 40 marks per each section of English Verbal, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Skills.
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 120 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Every question has equal marks and there will be no negative marking.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
|Mode||Online mode i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking|
JSAT 2020 Syllabus
The JSAT 2020 exam syllabus would be of basic nature and would test English, Reasoning, and Quantitative abilities as expected of a class 12th or equivalent pass out student. The detailed subject-wise syllabus for the exam is mentioned below:
The quantitative aptitude section in the JSAT 2020 exam would comprise of basic questions (of the level of class 10th) from the topics be like:
- Number System
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Permutation & Combination
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
Logical Reasoning section would see questions from areas like:
- Venn Diagram
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangements
Verbal Ability (English)
- Para Jumbles
- Error Spotting
- Reading Comprehension
JSAT 2020 Results:
- The results of the JSAT 2020 exam would be announced at the end of each leg of the JSAT 2020, on the official website.
- You would be able to check the results by visiting the official website as soon as the results are published by them.
- Download and take at least 2 printouts of the JSAT 2020 Scorecard for future reference.
JSAT 2020 Cutoff
JSAT Cutoff 2020 exam would depend on various factors like.
- The number of applicants for the exam
- Number of seats available
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- Marking scheme for that year and other related factors
JSAT 2020 Counselling
As soon as the JSAT 2020 results for the respective leg of the exam are declared and the merit list for that is published JGU would begin in the counselling cum admission process for various courses. Those candidates who will clear the exam would be issued a counselling letter.
The counselling would be conducted by the exam conducting authority and the details for it would be published on the official website. The counselling would be done on the basis of merit list prepared after the announcement of the results. The final decision in regards to any issue related to the counselling process would rest with the conducting authority and will be deemed final.
Counselling would be conducted for each leg of the JSAT 2020 separately. That is those taking admission in the respective leg would have to take the admission in that leg's counselling and there would be no mechanism for combined counselling for all legs together.