OUCET Examination is taken by the candidates who wish to take admission into Postgraduate, Postgraduate Diploma and 5 years integrated courses offered by the participating colleges. Thus the candidate has to study for the course he/she wishes to study. In this section of the article, we list down some of the OUCET Books that will come in handy to the students preparing for the exam.
OUCET Reference Books 2021
Osmania University does not prescribe any specific OUCET books or study material for the preparation of its entrance test. There are no books prescribed for OUCET in the Syllabus as such. However, the books of other entrance tests might as well be just as helpful and they can be used for OUCET 2021 Exam preparation. Some of them are:
|Name of the book||Author / Publications|
|M.Com Entrance TestGuide||Sima Kumari|
|JNU Economic Entrance Examination||Arihant Publications|
|Perfect Study Resource for Delhi University||Arihant Publications|
How to Select the Books for OUCET
Some of the points to keep in mind while purchasing OUCET books for your exam preparation.
- Make sure you are choosing the latest edition of whichever books you purchase.
- Purchasing the latest books will help you learn all the updated information.
- Research on the author before making a purchase, books from only the top authors concerning the subject matter should be considered.
- Also, look out for books that also cover previous year's materials, which will help the students in many ways.
- Compare two books for quality of content, authors, etc. Make sure you are buying the best.
OUCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for all the courses are different, you can find the pattern for different courses below.
OUCET Exam Pattern for MA
The paper pattern for the MA:
|A||1 - 40||Mathematics|
|B||41 - 55||General English|
|C||56 - 70||General Knowledge|
|D||71 - 85||Current Affairs|
|E||86 - 100||General Economics|
OUCET Exam Pattern for MBA
The exam paper pattern for the MBA course:
|I||A||1 - 25||Verbal Ability|
|B||26 - 40||General Knowledge|
|II||C||41 - 70||Numerical Data Analysis|
|D||71 - 100||Reasoning and Intelligence|
OUCET Exam Pattern 2021 for M.Sc
Question paper pattern for the MSc course:
|A||1 - 34||Chemistry|
|B||35 - 67||Physics|
|C||68 - 100||Mathematics|