Admit Card for the OUCET 2020 examination will be provided online and has to be downloaded by the candidate. The Conducting Authority will not send the candidate's admit card physically or virtually via. post, e-mail, or courier.
OUCET Admit Card 2020
OUCET 2020 Admit Card will be available online on the official website from 1st Week of June. Candidates are required to visit the official website for OUCET 2020 Hall ticket. The admit card is the most important document required to be possessed by the candidate on the day of examination. The admit card contains all the essential information to confirm the candidate's enrolment for the examination. The OUCET 2020 Admit Card will consist of details like the candidate's name, date of birth, course applied for, the exam centre, and the roll number. The candidate will be required to carry with him/ her their personal ID to verify at the time of examination.
Essential: To Download Hall Ticket for #OUCET 2020, please enter your Registration ID, Date of Birth and select Exam Paper name from the dropdown.
How to Download OUCET 2020 Hall Ticket/Admit Card?
- Official Site: Go to the Official Website for OUCET 2020.
- Note: Make sure that you have your OUCET 2020 Registration ID.
- Redirected: Click on Download Hall Ticket under OUCET Notifications column in the website. You will be redirected to a web page to download the hall ticket.
- Credentials: After entering the OUCET 2020 Registration ID, Date Of Birth and Select Exam Paper, click on "Download Hall Ticket" button.
- View: The Admit Card of OUCET 2020 will be displayed on your screen. it is mandatory to check the details mentioned in the admit card before downloading it.
- Print: Print the OUCET 2020 Admit Card for further use. As it will be required on the day of the exam. And it will have details of Name of the Candidate, Date & Venue of Examination and Instructions to the Candidate.
Note: The candidate has to affix a latest passport size photograph (similar to the one used in the application form) in the space provided on it.
Details Present on OUCET 2020 Admit Card
The particulars of the candidate that are mentioned on the OUCET 2020 Admit card are as follows:
- OUCET 2020 Registration Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- OUCET Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph with their Digital Signature
- Candidate’s Postal address and Contact Details
- Test Centre Details
- Test Timings
- General Instructions.
Some Important Details of OUCET Admit Card
Some of the important details regarding the OUCET 2020 are as follows:
- Printout: Candidates should bring the printout /photocopy of the Admit Card to the OUCET 2020 Examination. E-print of the admit card is not allowed.
- Validity: OUCET 2020 hall ticket is valid for that year only.
- Tampering: Tampering, Duplicate or Plagiarism of Admit Cards will lead to immediate disqualification and the candidature shall stand cancelled.
- Details in Card: The OUCET 2020 Admit Card holds all the valid information like Exam Centre, Registration Number, Timing, Date of the Exam, etc.
- Results: The Admit card is to be preserved until the OUCET 2020 Results and the OUCET 2020 Cutoffs are released.