SVUCET 2023 exam notifications will release soon on the official website. Sri Venkateswara University is responsible for conducting Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test (SVUCET) for candidates aspiring to get admission into various Postgraduate courses like MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, M.PEd, M.L.I.Sc, MS, and M.Sc, M.Tech, offered by various affiliated colleges of Sri Venkateswara University.
Table of Contents
- What is SVUCET?
- SVUCET 2023 Exam Date
- SVUCET 2023 Eligibility
- SVUCET 2023 Application Form
- SVUCET 2023 Admit Card
- SVUCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- SVUCET 2023 Result
- SVUCET 2023 Counselling
What is SVUCET?
Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test (SVUCET) is a University Level Entrance Test, conducted by Sri Venkateswara University for admission into various PG programs. Through SVUCET you can get admission into various Postgraduate courses like MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Ed, M.PEd, M.L.I.Sc, MS, and M.Sc, M.Tech offered in the Campus and affiliated colleges of Sri Venkateswara University.
SVUCET 2023 Highlights
Given below is the summary of important information associated with SVUCET 2023.
|Exam Name||Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Helpline Number||0877- 2248589, 2289346|
SVUCET 2023 Exam Date
The tentative schedule of important dates related to SVUCET 2023 is given in the table below.
|Important Events/ Schedule||Dates|
Application Form Start Date
|Jun 2023 (Tentative)|
Application Form Last Date
|Jul 2023 (Tentative)|
|Late Date to Submit Application Form with late fee||Jul 2023 (Tentative)|
|Last date for submission of printout of Application Form||Aug 2023 (Tentative)|
Admit Card Availability
|Sep 2023 (Tentative)|
|SVUCET 2023 Date||Oct 2023 (Tentative)|
|Nov 2023 (Tentative)|
Commencement of Counselling
|Dec 2023 (Tentative)|
SVUCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
SUVCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria is important for candidates to go through to avoid unnecessary mistakes. Candidates who successfully qualify the eligibility conditions will only be allowed to attempt the exam.
The eligibility criteria for SUVCET 2023 is mentioned below:
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% marks.
- For admission into M.Ed, the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% marks.
- For admission into M.Sc. Tech in Hydrogeology, the aggregate marks in M.Sc. should be 50% marks.
- The pass percentage in the concerned degree is sufficient for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates who have appeared for the final year qualifying examination are also eligible to take the tests.
- But they should have passed the qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by the time the SVUCET 2023 admissions take place.
- Candidates who qualify in the SVUCET 2023, but do not have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination or not satisfying the subject eligibility requirement are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who pass the qualifying examinations in September/ October supplementary examinations of 2023 are not eligible for admission.
- Admissions are limited to only those candidates who are local to one or the other University areas of Andra Pradesh State.
- Indian Nationals who are natives of other states (other than Andra Pradesh) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%) subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and Rank in SVUCET 2023.
- Foreign nationals/ NRIs can be admitted without entrance test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study at the University.
SVUCET 2023 Application Form
SVUCET 2023 application form will be available on the official website for the interested candidates. The registration/processing fee should be paid by SBI generated challan or by online payment gateway like a credit card, debit card, and/or Net banking.
|Registration Fee||INR 300 for SC/ ST/ PH
INR 400 for other categories
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1: Visit the SVUCET 2023 Official Website.
- Step 2: Click on the online application link.
- Step 3: Fill all the required all personal details including educational qualifications and contact details.
- Step 4: Pay the registration fee.
- Step 5: Take the Print out of the application form. The application form must be submitted along with other essential documents and the challan as proof of successful payment. Print out of the application form has to be sent below address either in person or through some registered post
The Director, SVUCET 2023
Directorate of Admissions
First floor, old MBA building, Online Counseling Centre
S.V. University, Tirupati-517 502
SVUCET 2023 Admit Card
SVUCET 2023 authorities will release the admit card, candidates can visit the official website of Sri Venkateswar University and download the admit card/hall ticket. Along with the admit card, candidates are also supposed to carry one government-issued id proof such as Voter id, Pan Card, Adhar Card, Driving License, or Passport.
Steps to download SVUCET Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website.
- Step 2: Check for the admit card download link and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials.
- Step 4: Admit Card will be displayed, download the admit card and take the print out of the same.
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. The admit card must be carried along with the aforementioned documents.
SVUCET 2023 Exam Pattern
SUVCET 2023 Exam Pattern will help candidates to generate an idea of how to attempt as well as prepare for the exam and avoid unwanted mistakes. SVUCET will be held only at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
|Exam Pattern for SUVCET 2023|
Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
1 mark for the correct answer
No negative marking
The question papers for Computer Science, English, and Hydrogeology tests will be only in English, while the language tests will be in the respective languages and all other tests the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
SVUCET 2023 Syllabus
The subjects covered in the entrance examination is divided on the basis of courses offered by the university. Topics covered under different courses are mentioned below:
- Principles of Anthropology
- Physical Anthropology and Prehistoric Archaeology
- Indian Anthropology
- Biology of invertebrates, cytogenetics and ecology
- Animal biotechnology
- Biomolecules, Physiology and Methodology
- Enzymes - Metabolism and Microbiology
- Molecular Biology, Immunology and endocrinology
- Organic Chemistry
- Microbial world,plant anatomy
- Plant taxonomy, embryology, plant physiology and metabolism
- Cell biology, genetics, plant breeding, plant ecology and phytogeography
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- PC Software and Programming in 'C'
- Object Oriented Programming Structure and Data Structure
- Modern DBMS
- Basic Circuit theory
- Digital Electronics
- Basic Circuit theory
- Digital Electronics
- Topics studied in Environmental Studies under Degree Part-I syllabus: Introduction to Environmental studies – Renewable and non-renewable resources – Ecosystems
- Topics studied in Environmental Studies under Degree Part-I syllabus: Biodiversity and its conservation – Environmental pollution – Solid waste management –Disaster management
- Topics studied in Chemistry under Degree Part II syllabus: Paper – I: Theory of quantitative analysis, Paper –II: Non-aqueous solvents; Solutions, Paper-III: Bioinorganic Chemistry; Photochemistry
- Physical Geology, Crystallography and Mineralogy
- Petrology and structural geology petrology
- Palaeontology, indian geology and economic geology
- Human physiology and general psychology
- Food science and nutrition
- Human development
- Geomorphology, structural geology and geotectonics, mineralogy & stratigraphy
- Computer applications & geostatistics, petrology, remote sensing & gis
- Hydrogeology, environmental geology, geochemistry
- Differential Equations and Solid Geometry
- Group theory, Ring theory, Matrices and Linear Algebra
- Real Analysis, Vector Calculus and Laplace Transforms
- Introductory Microbiology, Microbial Physiology and Genetics
- Immunology, Medical Microbiology and Applied Microbiology
- Fundamentals Chemistry
- Mechanics & Properties of Matter (For MathsCombinations) , Waves & Oscillations
- Optics & laser physics, thermodynamics & radiation physics
- Electricity, Magnetism & Electronics, Modern Physics
- General Psychology, Introduction, Biological Basis of Behavior, Sensation and Perception, Motivation and Emotion
- Learning, Memory and Forgetting, Thinking, Intelligence
- Nature and Scope of Social Psychology, Meaning, Nature and Importance of Child Psychology, Stages of Development
- Descriptive statistics and probability, mathematical expectation and probability distributions
- statistical methods, statistical inference
- sampling techniques and design of experiments, statistical quality control and reliability
- Cell Biology, Biology of Microorganisms, Immunology, Ecology
- Biochemistry, Physiology, metabolism and genetics
- Fundamentals of Chemistry
- Animal diversity of invertebrates
- Cytology, genetics and evolution, embryology, physiology, ecology, animal behaviour
- Animal biotechnology, animal husbandry
- Indian heritage, Indian culture
- Current Affairs: Regional, National & International Events - Who's who - Sports - Books - Awards - Honours
- GK: Social studies up to 10th class level-Inventions-Discoveries-Capital Cities Abbreviations Social. Problems (Corruption, Beggary, Casteism)-Verbal & Analytical Reasoning
SVUCET 2023 Results
SVUCET 2023 Results will be declared on the official website. Candidates can download their respective scorecards from the official website, once the dates have been announced by the organizing authorities.
Steps to Check SVUCET 2023 Result
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website.
- Step 2: Check and click on the result link.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials such as Hall Ticket Number & Date of Birth in order to download the rank card.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen, download and take the printout of the same.
SVUCET 2023 Counselling
SVUCET 2023 Counsellinbg dates will be announced soon on the official website. Candidates who qualify SVUCET 2023 will have to undergo the counselling process on the notified date. All the admissions of the colleges would be made through web counselling only by the Directorate of Admissions, S.V.University, Tirupati. The special category admissions (i.e. PH / NCC / NSS / CAP and Sports) will be conducted through offline mode, it will be done at the Directorate of admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati after the Certificate Verification. Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks, when he/she is called for the Certificate Verification, failing to do so, will result in moving forward with the candidates next in ranking. All the important guidelines for certificates verification and web options for qualified candidates will be intimated after test results.
SVUCET 2023 Contact Details
Official website: www.svudoa.in
For Technical Queries:
+91 6302395193, +91 6302393162
For Clarification on regulations and eligibility rules contact:
For complaint regarding queries: