Sri Krishnadevaraya University is one of the public universities in India, located in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. Every year, the University organises an entrance examination for the candidates to secure admission in various Postgraduate courses. Candidates who are willing to participate in those Postgraduate courses can appear for the exam- Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test or SKUCET.
- What is SKUCET Exam?
- SKUCET 2021 Exam Date
- SKUCET 2021 Registration
- SKUCET 2021 Application Form
- SKUCET 2021 Eligibility
- SKUCET 2021 Syllabus
- SKUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- SKUCET 2021 Admit Card
- SKUCET 2021 Exam Centres
- SKUCET 2021 Result
- SKUCET 2021 Counselling
- SKUCET 2021 Admission
- SKUCET 2021 Answer Key
- SKUCET 2021 Preparation
- Contact Details
What is SKUCET Exam?
SKUCET or Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination organised for the candidates seeking admission in various Postgraduate courses such as Master of Science (MSc), Master of Commerce MCom, and many more. The entrance to Sri Krishnadevaraya University is made based on the marks secured by the candidates in the SKUCET examination. The exam details of SKUCET are tabulated below:
|Exam Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University common entrance test|
|Conducting Body||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Courses Offered||Postgraduate Courses|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a year|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour 30 minutes|
SKUCET 2021 Exam Date
The University has announced the SKUCET exam dates for the PG entrance exam at its official website. Candidates can refer to the dates released by the University.
|Release date of SKUCET Application Form||Mar 11, 2021|
|Last date to submit the SKUCET Application Form||Jul 31, 2021|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee INR 500||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee INR 1000||To be announced|
|Release of SKUCET 2021 Admit Card||May 14, 2021|
|Release date of SKUCET 2021 exam||Jun 5, 2021, to Oct 11, 2021|
|SKUCET result declaration||To be announced|
SKUCET 2021 Registration
The exam authority has released the registration date for the SKUCET 2021 exam. To register for the SKUCET exam, candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SKUCET.
- Click on “Online Registration”
- The screen will display the Application Registration Form.
- Candidates must provide all the information in the form.
- Tap on the button, “Register & Proceed.”
- The screen will display the application number generated after the registration.
- Download the SKUCET 2021 Application Form and take a printout of the same.
SKUCET 2021 Application Form
The University has extended the last date for the submission of the SKUCET online application. The candidates can fill the application form and submit it in both online & offline mode. To complete the application process of SKUCET, candidates must follow these instructions:
- Candidates should visit the Sri Krishnadevaraya University official website
- Tap on the link for “Online Payment.”
- Enter the application number generated during the registration process.
- Make the payment of INR 500 through any of these online modes. The modes of payment are:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Download the payment slip and take a printout of the same for future reference.
SKUCET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the SKUCET entrance examination. Some of the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are willing to appear for the SKUCET examination are:
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or are appearing for the same are eligible for the SKUCET examination.
- Candidates must secure an aggregate of 40% in their respective subjects.
- To secure admission in M.Ed & B.Ed courses, they must obtain an aggregate of 45%.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST Category must have completed their graduation. They do not need to secure any marks to qualify for the examination.
- The supplementary candidates are not eligible for the SKUCET examination.
SKUCET 2021 Syllabus
For a better understanding of the syllabus, candidates must go through each & every section and their subtopics of SKUCET Courses. Apart from these, they must know which books are best suited for the preparation as per the syllabus. The candidates must select their course while filling the registration form and prepare accordingly with the curriculum of that subject. For every course, there is a separate syllabus, so candidates must visit the official website of SKU to get the detailed program as per their preferences. Some of the sections with the curriculum are listed below.
- Introduction to Microbiology
- Microbial Physiology
- Applied Microbiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Macro Economics
- Indian Economy
- Profession Philosophy and Basic Social Science Concept
- Invention Basic Method
- Invention Auxiliary Method
- Women and Child
Library & Information Science
- Geographical landmarks of the world
- Largest, Smallest and Biggest
- Sports and Games
- Indian National Movement
- Books and authors
- Inventions and discoveries
- Important dates and days
- Important countries, cities, rivers, and sites
- Word power
- Financial Accounting
- Industrial Organization and Management
- Banking and Financial System
- Business Laws
- Business Economics
- Income Tax
- Practical Auditing
- Fundamental of Education System in India
- Educational Policies in India
- Recent Concept in Education
- Social Development System in India
- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Novel and Drama
- Poetry and Prose
- Short Stories
- Author of the Poem and Stories
SKUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
To prepare for the examination, candidates should be aware of the exam pattern of the SKUCET examination.
|Exam mode||Pen-paper based test|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choices of questions|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Medium of exam||English and Telugu for all papers. For the language paper, it will be the language only, for example, Hindi language for Hindi paper.|
SKUCET 2021 Admit Card
The University publishes the SKUCET hall tickets on its official website; which will tentatively be May 14, 2021. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website using their login credentials. In case the candidate finds any discrepancy in the admit card, they can contact the exam authorities as soon as possible. In case the candidate has lost the admit card, they can visit the office of the Convener or the Chief Superintendent Officer and submit the following documents.
- Attested passport size photograph of the candidate
- Xerox copies of submitted application form
- Demand Draft of INR 100 in favour of the Convener SKUCET 2021
How to download the admit card of SKUCET?
To download the admit card, candidates must follow these steps:
- Aspirants must go through the official website of the University.
- Find and tap on the link “SKUCET 2021 Admit Card,”
- Enter the application number & date of birth.
- The screen will display the SKUCET 2021 Admit Card.
- Preview the admit card.
- Aspirants must download the admit card, take the printout of the same and keep it for future reference.
Content Present on Admit Card
The admit card contains the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- The course that the candidate is applying for
- Photograph & Signature of the Candidate
- Test date, centre name, address & schedule
- Exam day guidelines
SKUCET 2021 Exam Centres
The Director of the Admissions of Sri Krishnadevaraya University will decide the exam centres for the SKUCET entrance exam. There is only an exam centre at which SKUCET 2021 exam will be conducted.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, Centre Code-01
The University may decide to conduct the exam in different centres, and it depends on the number of candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates must keep an eye on the official website to get the latest information about the exam centre & venue.
SKUCET 2021 Result
The University will publish the result four weeks after the conduction of the SKUCET examination at the official website. The SKUCET 2021 rank card will be available after ten days of the announcement of the result.
How to download the SKUCET 2021 result?
Candidates must go through the following steps to download the SKUCET Results 2021.
- Open the official website of the University - www.skudoa.in
- Tap on the link “SKUCET 2021,”.
- The screen will present a login page.
- Candidates have to enter their username/application number and password/date of birth in the provided column of the login page.
- The result/scorecard will be visible at the login page.
- Candidates can download the scorecard, take a printout of the same and keep it for future use.
Content Present on the Score/Rank Card
The SKUCET 2021 Score/Rank Card contains these details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Marks secured in each section along with the overall score
- The rank of the Candidate
Candidates must download their score/rank card and take a printout of the same and keep it for further reference.
SKUCET 2021 Counselling
The exam authority will release the SKUCET 2021 counselling dates soon. As per the latest updates, the SKUCET counselling process will commence in August, after the result and rank card declaration. The University summons only those candidates who secured the cut off marks.
Important Notice regarding SKUCET 2021 Counselling
- In case the candidate does not attend the counselling session at the allotted time & date including any reasons, then, they will lose their seat, and the University will consider the candidate next in rank for the counselling round.
- In case the candidate reports after the counselling session are over, then the University will consider that candidate for the next counselling session.
Documents Required for the Counselling
The University summons the qualified candidate through a call letter regarding the counselling session. In the call letter, they mention the list of documents that the candidate must bring at the time of counselling. These include:
- SKUCET 2021 Rank Card & Admit Card
- Printout of the SKUCET 2021 Application Form
- Transfer Certificate
- Educational Certificates of Class 9, 10 & 12 as well as of Graduation
- Passport size photographs- 6
- Residence Certificate of Parents
- If the candidate belongs to SC/ST/BC Category, they must bring the original caste certificate as issued by the Tahsildar/ Integrated/Temporary caste certificate of the year 2019-2020.
- Two-Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar of the year 2019-2020
- Migration Certificate (for candidates other than SVU region)
- Relevant Certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge/Service Certificate of Parent in case the candidate is the child of an armed person
SKUCET 2021 Admission
The University will commence with the admission process after the completion of the counselling process and send the offer letter for admission to the qualified candidates. Candidates must submit the self-attested copies of the required documents to complete the admission process.
SKUCET 2021 Answer Key
After conducting the SKUCET entrance examination, the University publishes the answer key at the official website. Availability of answer key helps the candidate to analyse their performance in the exam. The authority provides the candidate with the rights to challenge the answer key in case of any wrong answer. The candidate has to attach a proof and has to pay some amount of fee to the exam authorities.
SKUCET 2021 Preparation
To prepare for the SKUCET examination or to score the minimum marks to qualify the exam, candidates must follow these preparation tips:
- Prepare a proper schedule for each day before the exam.
- Go through the syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
- Refer to the best books & study materials
- Do section-wise preparation for each & every topic
- Practice previous year sample papers
- Attempt mock tests
- Do multiple times revision
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Contact Details
Address: Administrative Building (PG), Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Pin Code- 515003
Phone Number: 085542 55829
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.skudoa.in
Is the application form for SKUCET 2021 available offline?
No, there is no availability of offline SKUCET 2021 Application Form. The application form can only be filled and submitted online.
What is the last date to submit the SKUCET 2021 Application Form?
The dates for submitting the application form for SKUCET 2021 will be announced shortly.
Are supplementary candidates eligible to apply for the SKUCET 2021 Entrance Exam?
No, the supplementary candidates are not eligible for the SKUCET 2021 Entrance Exam.