Conducted by The Rayalaseema University, The Rayalaseema University Post Graduation Entrance Test (RUPGCET) is for candidates aspiring to pursue PG courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce stream. RUPGCET also allows candidates to apply for other affiliated colleges of Rayalaseema University.
- What is RUPGCET?
- RUPGCET Courses Offered
- RUPGCET 2020 Exam Date
- RUPGCET 2020 Eligibility
- RUPGCET 2020 Application Form
- RUPGCET 2020 Admit Card
- RUPGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- RUPGCET 2020 Exam Centres
- RUPGCET 2020 Result
- RUPGCET 2020 Counselling
- RUPGCET 2020 Contact Details
What is RUPGCET?
Organized by Rayalaseema University, Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test [RUPGCET] is a University Level Entrance Test conducted every year for candidates aspiring to get admissions into various post-graduate university programs. Conducted by The Rayalaseema University, The Rayalaseema University Post Graduation Entrance Test (RUPGCET) is for candidates aspiring to pursue PG courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce stream. RUPGCET also allows candidates to apply for other affiliated colleges of Rayalaseema University.
RUPGCET 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Rayalaseema University|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Medium||English and Telugu|
RUPGCET 2020 Courses Offered
The courses offered at Rayalaseema University for students willing to attempt RUPGCET 2020 for admissions are mentioned below:
- M.Sc in Botany
- M.Sc in Chemistry of Natural Products
- M.Sc in Chemistry of Organic Products
- M.Sc in Biochemistry
- M.Sc in Biotechnology
- M.Sc in Computer Science
- M.Sc in electronics and communication
- M.Sc in environmental science
- M.Sc in Maths
- M.Sc in Microbiology
- M.Sc in physics
- M.Sc in Statics
- M.Sc in Zoology
- M.Tech in Data Analytics
- M.Com professional
- M.Com e-commerce
- M.Com Finance
- M.A in Telugu
- M.A in English
- M.A in History
- M.A in Economics
- M.A in Political Science
RUPGCET 2020 Important Dates
The application form have been made available on the official website of Rayalaseema University from October 12, 2020, you can register for RUPGCET 2020 till October 26, 2020.
- Admit Card: You can download the hall ticket/admit card through the university official website on October 30, 2020.
- Examination: The conducting authority has not announced the exam dates yet.
- Results: You can check the results through the university official website after the availability announcement.
- Counselling: The candidates who have cleared the RUPGCET 2020 will be called for the counselling process.
|Application Form Start Date||October 12, 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||October 26, 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||October 30, 2020 (Tentative)|
|RUPGCET 2020 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Results Announcement||To be announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be announced|
RUPGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the RUPGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for Rayalaseema University Post Graduation Common Entrance Test.
Age and Nationality
- There is no upper age limit set by the conducting authority.
- Any Candidate who satisfies the minimum eligibility criteria set by conducting authority can apply for the RUPGCET 2020 irrespective of the Nationality.
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the subject prescribed for the desired course.
- Attainment of the passing marks is sufficient for SC/ ST candidates to get admission for any course though RUPGCET.
- For admission to M.Sc. In Data Science, the minimum aggregate of 50% marks is compulsory in group subjects. While an aggregate of 40% marks is compulsory for SC/ST candidates to qualify for admission to M.Sc. in Data Science.
- The candidates who have appeared/ are appearing for 2020 final year examination are also eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates appearing in 2020 are not eligible.
- NRIs or Foreign nationals are eligible and can be admitted even without the entrance test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and the production of a student visa for the duration of study at the university.
- Postgraduate degree holders of any course/ subject are not entitled to admission to the same course/ subject. Whereas, a PG course in a different subject can be pursued by a PG degree holder in another subject but you will not be eligible for any scholarship or fee reimbursement.
RUPGCET 2020 Application Form
The RUPGCET 2020 Application Form is available on the official website of Rayalaseema University from October 12, 2020. The candidates can register for RUPGCET till October 26, 2020.
Registration Fee: While filling the application form you will have to pay the registration fee of INR 400 for General category and INR 300 for SC/ ST/ PH candidates. If you're submitting the application form late, you will have to pay the late registration fee of INR 1000. The last date to submit the application form with late fees is October 29, 2020.
Payment Mode: Application fee shall be paid online through Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
INR 300 for SC/ ST/ PHC
INR 400 for other categories
INR 1000 for Late Registration
Steps to fill the RUPGCET 2020 Application Form
- Visit the Rayalaseema University official website and Click on the link of the 'RUPGCET'.
- You will have to select the courses from the given list and fill the required details with elective subjects, to find the list of eligible courses and tests.
- Enter the required details including name, present address, date of birth as per SSC or equivalent certificates.
- After filling the registration details, you will receive an SMS of OTP on your mobile number. Type the received security code in the box provided in the registration form that will display a message 'verified' in green colour.
- Click on the 'Register and Proceed' tab to fill the academic and other details along with a scanned passport-sized photo and scanned signature (signed with blue/ black ink only on white paper).
- After you fill specific details, you will have to make the RUPGCET 2020 Application Form fee payment through online mode only.
- You will be provided with a registration number and password for RUPGCET 2020 which will be used as Login credentials of RUPGCET.
- After filling the application form of RUPGCET 2020 you are required to cross-check and verify the details filled and in case of correction do the changes and then submit.
RUPGCET 2020 Admit Card
RUPGCET 2020 Admit Card will be available on the university official website from October 30, 2020. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the university website. It is important for candidates to understand the importance of the admit card before attempting the exam. The admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall, failing which you will not be allowed to write the exam. Candidates must also carry a legal government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the issued admit card.
Steps to Download RUPGCET 2020 Admit Card
- Step 1: Visit the university official website.
- Step 2: Check for the 'Admit Card' link and click on it.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the admit card download page, enter the login credentials.
- Step 4: Admit card will be displayed on the screen download and take the print of the same.
Note: Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduction of the examination.
RUPGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the Exam Pattern for RUPGCET 2020 carefully before attempting the exam. The question papers for M.Tech Data Science, M.Sc Electronics, M.Sc Computer Science, MA English, and M.P.Ed courses are in the English language only. The question paper for MA Telugu is in Telugu language only. Question papers for all other courses are in English as well as Telugu languages.
|Exam pattern for RUPGCET 2020|
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer and no negative marking|
RUPGCET 2020 Exam Centres
RUPGCET 2020 is conducted in 3 major cities of Andhra Pradesh. You will have to mention the Test Centre Code and the name of your choice of test centre in the online application form. Information regarding the venue of the test centre will be given in the admit card.
Exam Cities with Code
RUPGCET 2020 Result
Results will be declared on the university official website for all category candidates based on qualified marks once the dates have been announced by the organizing authorities. Candidates will have to download rank card from the website itself. All candidates who appeared for the entrance test will be awarded RUPGCET 2020 test-wise ranks as per the marks secured.
Steps to check the RUPGCET 2020 Result
- Step 1: Visit the university official website.
- Step 2: Check for the 'Result' link and click on it.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the result page, enter the login credentials.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen download and take the print of the same for future references.
The RUPGCET 2020 Rank Card will be released for the candidates to download and keep for future use. As the rank card will be released online candidates can go to the official website to download it by entering their admit card/hall ticket credentials and their registered date of birth. The rank card must be carried to the counselling or admission venue as it will display the candidates' name, roll number, candidates' rank and other essential information.
RUPGCET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the qualifying candidates will be called for the RUPGCET 2020 Counselling.
The Counselling dates for RUPGCET 2020 have not been announced. The RUPGCET 2020 Counselling will be conducted on the basis of RUPGCET rank and the score of the candidate. Counselling will be held category wise according to the merit list released, as the seats will be allocated on the basis of the stipulated reservation policy approved by RUPGCET. Candidates will have to submit the original documents at the time of RUPGCET Counselling, If a candidate fails to present the certificates, he/she shall not be considered for admission to the postgraduate programs of Rayalaseema University.
Documents required during RUPGCET 2020 Counselling
- RUPGCET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Previous academic original certificates (study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination)
- Original caste certificate (SC/ST/BC candidates)
- Two-Income certificates (if applicable, attested from officials)
- Other reservations certificates (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate (if applicable)
- Residence certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. attested by the gazetted official
- Migration certificate (other than SVU region candidates)
RUPGCET 2020 Contact Details
Directorate of Admissions
Nandyal Road, Kurnool
Andhra Pradesh, India
Contact Number: +91 9160118000
E-mail: [email protected]