OUCET Exam Pattern 2020
OUCET 2020 Exam will be conducted in the offline mode by the Osmania University of Hyderabad. The exam is conducted for admissions into their undergraduate, postgraduate and research level courses. Check out the OUCET Eligibility to see whether you clear all of the criteria to take the exam. The OUCET 2020 is a One and a half-hour long examination which consists of multiple-choice questions to be answered on to an OMR answer sheet.
Some of the highlights of the OUCET Exam are as follows:
- Duration: The total time duration of OUCET Exam is 90 minutes or one and a half-hour.
- Examination Mode: The OUCET 2020 examination is only conducted offline (Paper and Pen-based).
- OMR Sheet: OUCET 2020 booklets are of two sets, coded as A and B (or X and Y). Candidates have to darken the oval area of the respective code of the test booklet given to him/her at the time of entrance test in OMR sheet and also write the same in nominal rolls.
- Evaluation Scheme: There is no negative marking for OUCET 2020 exams. Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark.
- Subjects: OUCET 2020 exam paper questions are generally asked on topics like analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study/experiment/theoretical point of view, etc. Check out the OUCET 2020 Syllabus for more details.
- Marking: The answers to the questions are to be marked on the OPTICAL MARK READER (OMR) answer sheet by DARKENING the respective oval areas with a Black Ball / Blue Point Pen Only.
- Pattern: The entrance tests in all the subjects (except M.P.Ed.) will consist of 100 multiple choice objective questions carrying 100 marks in total.
Questions Structure for Different Courses:
- UG Courses: All of the 100 questions in the question paper will be mostly based on Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.
- PG Courses: All of the 100 questions will be based on the corresponding undergraduate course taken by the candidate in the past.
- M.P. Ed Course: The OUCET 2020 entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective questions for 75 marks. The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University.
Exam Pattern for MA
The question paper pattern for the MA course:
|A||1 - 40||Mathematics|
|B||41 - 55||General English|
|C||56 - 70||General Knowledge|
|D||71 - 85||Current Affairs|
|E||86 - 100||General Economics|
Exam Pattern for MBA
The question paper pattern for the MBA course:
|I||A||1 - 25||Verbal Ability|
|B||26 - 40||General Knowledge|
|II||C||41 - 70||Numerical Data Analysis|
|D||71 - 100||Reasoning and Intelligence|
OUCET 2020 Exam Pattern for M.Sc
The question paper pattern for the MSc course:
|A||1 - 34||Chemistry|
|B||35 - 67||Physics|
|C||68 - 100||Mathematics|