OUCET Counselling Process 2019
The OUCET 2019 Counselling is based on the marks scored by the candidate in the common entrance test.
- Admission of the candidate into a college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counselling.
- 85% of seats are reserved for local candidates through OUCET 2019.
- Rest 15% of the seats shall be left for other candidates in OUCET 2019.
OUCET Counselling Procedure
The aspirants who are willing to sit for the OUCET Counselling have to apply through online procedure. The counselling procedure involves:
- Online Registration:
The registration for the counselling process will start online. Candidates have to click on the appropriate link. Fill the online form, enter all the required details. Pay the counselling fee either online or offline.
- Filling of Choices and Locking
After the registration is done candidates need to choose and lock their options of the enlisted colleges for admission. Candidates can apply for more than one college from the list. However, once the choice is entered and saved no changes can be done.
- Allotment of Seats and Verification of Documents
Candidates have to download the provisional letter from Osmania University. Applicants need to carry this letter along with other relevant documents.
Documents required for counselling Process
The list of mandatory documents required for OUCET 2019 counselling process are given below:
- Original certificate of qualifying marks.
- Secondary class certificate.
- Senior secondary class certificate.
- Rank card of OUCET 2018.
- Admit card of OUCET 2018.
- Local or non-local proof.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Community certificate.
- Reservation certificate, if applicable.
- Sports certificate.
The registration fee for OUCET 2019 Counselling
To attend the counselling process the candidates have to pay a registration fee. The fee for different categories is mentioned below:
- OC/OBC candidates: ₹250/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: ₹200/-
Verification Centres for OUCET Counselling
The decentralized verification centres that are stated by the conducting body are:
- Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Telangana University Campus, Dichpally, Nizamabad
- Mahatma Gandhi University Campus, Yellareddyguda, Nalgonda
- Palamuru University Campus, Bandameedipally, Mahabubnagar
Qualification marks for OUCET 2019
The qualification marks needed by a candidate to be eligible for the counselling process.
- The cut-off mark for qualifying OUCET 2019 is 25%
- Candidate must score a minimum of 25 marks out of total 100 marks in order to qualify OUCET 2019.
- Candidate belongs to SC / ST have no qualifying percentage marks for OUCET 2019.
Candidates must report to the allocated college on the mentioned time and date along with the documents including the provisional admission letter. Applicants who are not able to remit the counselling fee are not eligible for counselling.