Admit Card will be available to you only if you have completed the JET Application successfully before the specified last date. And also, you should fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Go through the details provided below to more about the admit card. We also know Jain Entrance Test is conducted by Jain University (Deemed to be University) every year to provide admissions in the various program of UG and PG. The tentative dates are 26 April for B.tech programs and 24th & 25th April for non-B. Tech programs (i.e. B. Com, BBA, BA, BMS, B. Sc, and BCA).
JET 2021 Admit card
- Admit card will be issued for the candidates who have successfully registered for JET 2021 and satisfied all the eligibility criteria.
- Detailed information (with address) about the exam center will be given on the admit card.
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of Jain University.
- Candidates can check for the exam pattern from the JET 2021 Exam Pattern section.
Steps to Download the JET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from Apr 19, 2021 from the official website by following the steps given below:
- Candidates should log into their user account portal using the registered e-mail ID and password.
- Click on the link "Download JET 2021 admit card".
- Applicants will be redirected to a page wherein he/she should enter the registered e-mail ID and password in order to view and download their admit card.
- The candidate will be redirected to the admit card page.
- After verifying the details given in the admit card, the candidate can download the admit card.
Details specified in the JET 2021 Admit Card
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Time slot
- Exam center
- The course selected by the candidate