JET Counselling process takes place right after the results are announced. The counseling for the candidates is purely on the basis of merit. In this process, the documents of the candidates are verified. Make sure that you carry all the documents required for the verification, and have photocopies of all the documents. Once the counseling is completed then the candidates will be allotted seats in the respective colleges where they have to report for further admission process. Candidates will be allowed to take part in the counseling after the results are announced. JET 2021 Counselling will be conducted based on the JET 2021 Merit List. If the name of a candidate is present on the merit list then he or she can attend the counseling process. Candidates can click on JET 2021 Results to know more details about the results of JET 2021.
Counselling Procedure for JET 2021
- Soon after the results/merit list is declared the Jain university will conduct counseling for the qualified students.
- The university will invite candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam via registered e-mail ID.
- Invited students can attend the counseling as per the schedule.
- Candidates who have secured marks more than the required cut-off will be eligible for the counselling.
- Merit list will be prepared for the candidates who are eligible for the counselling.
Original Documents Required during JET 2021 Counselling
For admissions, the student must carry all the original and photocopy of the documents to the counselling for verification. Following are the list of the documents that should be carried by the candidates:
- Class 10 and 12/PUC/ Equivalent exam mark sheet.
- Graduation Marks sheet
- Aptitude test scorecard
- 10 passport size photographs along with 10 stamp size photographs.
- Copy of photo identity proof
- Transfer Certificate (original + 2copies)
- Migration Certificate (original +2 copies for non-Karnataka candidates)
- Caste certificate and Income certificate (original +2 copies, if required)
- Parent or Guardian's PAN card
- Provisional Admission offer letter.
- Photocopy of provisional admission fee receipt.
- Work experience certificate (if any)