Candidates should make sure to go through the instructions very carefully prior to filling up the Bihar Polytechnic Application Form. It is also very important for them to make sure to clear the eligibility criteria prior to applying for the exam. Failing to do so will result in the candidates to be deemed ineligible to appear for the exam and the Bihar Polytechnic application form will be considered invalid.
Registration will continue for almost a month, specific dates are not released yet by the conducting authority of DCECE exam. The following will give the candidates about the application form details for the entrance exam, Bihar Polytechnic. Details involving the application fee, documents to be uploaded etc.
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Important Dates
The official notification of the Bihar Polytechnic is yet to be released by the conducting authorities. The Bihar Polytechnic application form process will be entirely online, and candidates can fill the application on the official website once it is released. The tentative application start date and other information have been tabulated below.
|DCECE Application Start Date||Jun, 2021|
|DCECE Application End Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced
|Results||To be announced|
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Form Details
The Bihar Polytechnic application form is expected to release by Jun 2021. All eligible candidates will be able to apply for the exam once the conducting authorities start the application process. Some of the key highlights of the DCECE application form are as follows.
- Availability: The BCECE Board will release the DCECE 2021 Application form on the official website. Candidates who are eligible for the program can apply online.
- Login Credentials: Once the candidates register for the exam, he/she will receive an email notification that has the login credentials. Candidates are not supposed to disclose the credentials to anyone and those credentials help the candidates to access the applicant's login.
- DCECE Application Fee:
|Courses Applied||General||SC / ST/ PWD|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the Bihar Polytechnic application fee either online or offline
- Online Payment: In case the candidates want to pay the application fee can use either of the options Net banking or Credit Card or Debit Card to pay the fee. The last date to pay DCECE 2021 Application Fee through online will be announced along with the official notification.
- Offline Payment: In case the candidates want to pay using the offline mode, they are required to drop a State Bank Callan for the required amount at the nearest State Bank branch. Candidates are required to pay the application fee within 7 days from filling in the application form and submitting it. The last date to pay DCECE 2021 Application Fee through offline will be announced.
- The status of the payment will be reflected in the applicant's login, which the candidates have to use the login credentials to check. There isn't any relaxation with respect to the application fee, all the candidates irrespective of the categories they belong to should pay the application fee of Rs. 600.
- Note: It is important for the candidates to save the payment receipt that will be displayed on the screen and the payment receipt given by the bank for future references.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Documents Upload
Candidates are requested to upload a couple of documents while filling in the Bihar Polytechnic application form. Candidates cannot submit the application form without uploading the document. There is not an alternative to skip it but to only upload the document. The conducting authority has set some parameters to upload the documents, the documents are supposed to fall in these criteria; if not, the documents will not be uploaded.
- DCECE Image Specification: The size of the photograph should be less than 100 KB, that is if the photograph is more than the file size it will not be uploaded. The dimensions of the photograph are 35mm X 45mm The format of the file should be JPEG.
- Candidate's Signature: The dimensions of the signature should be 45 X 35mm The size of the signature should be less than 100 KB. The format of the file should be JPEG. The signature will not be uploaded if they are not in the specified details.
How to make DCECE Application Form Correction
Candidates will be able to correct the DCECE application form for a specific amount of time after the application process is over. Only specific details will be editable in the Bihar polytechnic application form 2021, so check twice if the fields are editable and contact the conducting authorities if you need any help.
- Go to the official site of Bihar Polytechnic
- Log in with the login credentials
- Click on the “Submit” button below
- Once logged in, the details filled in the form will be displayed
- Click on "Edit Application Form" towards the end of the page
- Enter the correct details
- Recheck all the details
- Click on "Submit"
- Take a print out of the Bihar Polytechnic application form correction slip