DCECE 2023 application form will be released on the official website by the conducting body in May 2023. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for the DCECE 2023.
The following page will give the candidates details about the application form for the entrance exam, Bihar Polytechnic 2023, such as the application fee, documents to be uploaded, direct links to apply, and much more.
Latest Updates on DCECE
- Oct 18, 2022: DCECE 2023 exam notification will be released in May 2023. Read More
Table of Contents
- Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2023 Application Form Important Dates
- Steps to Use DCECE 2023 Application Form Correction Window
- Steps to Fill DCECE Application Form 2023
- Bihar Polytechnic 2023 Application Fee
Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2023 Application Form Important Dates
Bihar Polytechnic 2023 last date of application, and other information are tabulated below.
|DCECE 2023 Application Form Release Date||May 2023|
|Last Date to Submit DCECE 2023 Application Form||Jun 2023|
|Last Date of Payment of DCECE 2023 Application Fee Through Challan||Jun 2023|
|Last Date of Payment of DCECE 2023 Application Form Through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card||Jun 2023|
|Application Form Correction Window||Jun 2023|
Steps to Use DCECE 2023 Application Form Correction Window
Only specific details will be editable in the Bihar Polytechnic application form 2023, so the candidates must check twice if the fields are editable and contact the conducting authorities if they need any help.
The steps to use DCECE 2023 application form correction window are as follows.
- Step 1: Go to the official site of Bihar Polytechnic.
- Step 2: Click on 'Online Application Portal for DCECE 2023 (PE/PPE/PM/PPM)' link on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on 'Apply Online' link to open the application portal.
- Step 4: Enter the email ID and password, and click on the 'Sign In' button.
- Step 5: Once logged in, the details filled in the form will be displayed.
- Step 6: Click on 'Edit Application Form' towards the end of the page.
- Step 7: Enter the correct details.
- Step 8: Recheck all the details.
- Step 9: Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 10: Take a printout of the Bihar Polytechnic application form correction slip.
Steps to Fill DCECE Application Form 2023
BCECE Board will release the Bihar Polytechnic 2023 on the official website. Candidates who are eligible for the program can apply online. Applicants must check the steps to fill DCECE application form 2023 stated below.
Step 1: Registration
- Test takers must register by entering their valid mail ID and contact number.
- Once the candidates register for the exam, they will receive an activation code on their registered mail address or contact number.
- Aspirants must enter the code and click on the 'Submit' button to successfully log in to the account.
Step 2: Personal Details
- Aspirants must enter personal information such as name, gender, Aadhar Card no, date of birth, and other details correctly.
Step 3: Documents Upload
Candidates are requested to upload a couple of documents while filling in the Bihar Polytechnic 2023 application form. Candidates cannot submit the application form without uploading the document. There is no alternative to skip it but to only upload the document. The conducting authority has set some parameters to upload the documents. The documents are supposed to fall under these criteria. If not, the documents cannot be uploaded.
- DCECE Image Specification: The size of the photograph should be less than 100 KB. If the photograph is more than the file size it cannot be uploaded. The dimensions must be 3.5 x 4.5 cm, and the format of the file should be JPEG.
- Candidate's Signature: The dimensions of the signature should be 4.5 x 3.5 cm. The size of the signature should be less than 100 KB. The format of the file should be JPEG. The signature will not be uploaded if they are not in the specified details.
Step 4: Educational Details
- Test takers must enter their educational details correctly and move on to the next step after uploading the documents.
Step 5: Preview of Application Form
- Aspirants must review all the details entered by them. If any discrepancy is found, they can go back and rectify the same.
- If all the entered details are correct, aspirants must hit the 'Confirm and Submit' button.
Step 6: Payment of DCECE Application Fee
Candidates can pay the Bihar Polytechnic 2023 application fee either online or offline.
- Online Payment: In case the candidates want to pay the application fee, they can use either of the options, such as, net banking or credit card/ debit card to pay the fee. The last date to pay DCECE 2023 application fee online will be announced along with the official notification.
- Offline Payment: In case the candidates want to pay using the offline mode, they must drop a State Bank Challan for the required amount at the nearest State Bank branch. Candidates must pay the application fee within seven days of filling in the application form and submitting it. The last date to pay DCECE 2023 application fee offline will be announced.
The status of the payment will be reflected in the applicant's login, which the candidates must use the login credentials to check. There will be no relaxation concerning the application fee. Candidates must pay the application fee of INR 600 irrespective of the categories they belong to.
Step 7: Print Out of Application Form
- Test takers must take a printout of DCECE application form and keep it safely for future admission requirements.
Bihar Polytechnic 2023 Application Fee
The Bihar Polytechnic 2023 application form will be released on the official website. All eligible candidates can apply for the exam once the conducting authorities start the application process. Mentioned below is the application fee for Bihar Polytechnic 2023.
|Courses Applied||General||SC / ST/ PWD|
|1 Course||INR 750||INR 480|
|2 Courses||INR 850||INR 530|
|3 Courses||INR 950||INR 630|
|4 Courses||INR 1150||INR 730|
Note: Candidates must save the payment receipt that is displayed on the screen and the payment receipt given by the bank for future references.