DCECE 2023 syllabus has been prescribed by BCECEB. By knowing the DCECE syllabus, candidates can prepare a study plan to secure good marks in the examination. Candidate must secure good marks/rank in DCECE 2023 to get admission into various courses offered by BCECEB. The subject-wise Bihar Polytechnic 2023 syllabus listed below can help the candidates prepare for the exam.
Latest Updates on DCECE
- Oct 18, 2022: DCECE 2023 exam notification will be released in May 2023. Read More
Table of Contents
- DCECE 2023 Syllabus Physics
- DCECE 2023 Syllabus Mathematics
- DCECE 2023 Syllabus Chemistry
- DCECE 2023 Syllabus PDF Download
- DCECE 2023 Preparation Tips
DCECE 2023 Syllabus Mathematics
Candidates must go through each and every topic to have a brief knowledge about the subject. They can focus on the topics from which the maximum number of questions are asked every year. They can also check the previous years' question papers to get an idea about what type of questions are being asked in recent years. The syllabus for the Mathematics for DCECE 2023 exam is given below.
- Sets and Functions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statistics and Probability
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
DCECE 2023 Syllabus Physics
Bihar DCECE 2023 topics that are included in the Physics syllabus are given below. There are several books which the candidates can refer to for their preparation for the exam from publishers such as HC Verma, ABC Publications, and many more. These books contain all the numerical problems which are related to each of the topics given below.
- Physics World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
DCECE 2023 Syllabus Chemistry
DCECE syllabus for Chemistry includes all the topics from physical, inorganic and organic chemistry. Candidates will have to look for each of the sub-topics from each section. To prepare well for this paper, it is advisable that candidates must not indulge themselves in every topic, instead they should choose at least five topics from each section and start preparing as per the syllabus.
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Solid State
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetic
- Solutions and Colligative Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Kinetics
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Redox Reaction
- S- Block Elements
- P- Block Elements
- f- Block Elements
- d-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes (and Arenas)
- Organic Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Alcohols
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Aldehydes and Ketones
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Environmental Chemistry
DCECE 2023 Syllabus PDF Download
To get a piece of detailed information on the syllabus, with the breakdown of each subject and topic, candidates can download DCECE syllabus PDF file from the link shared below. Candidates can click on the link, which will open a PDF file, then they can go ahead and click on the 'Download' button located at the left-upper corner.
Click Here to Download Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF
DCECE 2023 Preparation Tips
Apart from having a proper understanding of the Bihar Polytechnic syllabus 2023, it is also very important to have a proper plan while preparing for the exam. Below are some of the tips to prepare for DCECE 2023 exam.
- Before starting with the preparation, candidates must also have a fair knowledge of DCECE 2023 exam pattern.
- It becomes essential to identify the weaknesses, which can be done by attempting many DCECE 2023 mock tests and sample papers.
- Now that the candidates have an idea of their weak areas, they can allocate more time to these subjects/topics.
- Revise every day, and candidates must always stick to revising each subject every day.
- Go through maximum number of DCECE 2023 reference books based on the topics from each subjects.