|Conducted By||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited [IFFCO]|
|Eligibility||Candidates must be of age 18 years or above. He/ She must be interested in rural development|
|Last Date of Application||June 5, 2021|
What is IFFCO MD Scholarship?
IFFCO MD Scholarship is provided under the IFFCO Rural Innovation Scheme formulated under the guidance of Dr.Udai Shanker Awasthi, MD of IFFCO. The scholarship is aimed at empowering education, research, and education in rural areas.
The scholarship is provided to youth passionate about agriculture and healthcare development with the implementation of digital techniques. The IFFCO MD Scholarship aims at developing the following areas:
- Elderly Care
The quick links for ease of access are given below:
- Eligibility Criteria
- IFFCO MD Scholarship Application Process
- Selection Process
- Rewards and Benefits
- Scholarship Awardee
- Contact Details
IFFCO MD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The criteria mentioned by the management have to be completely satisfied by the applicant. The conditions to be met to be shortlisted for the scholarship scheme are as follows:
- Primarily, he/ she must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be 18 or above in age to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- The applicant has to be a graduate/ postgraduate/ doctorate student.
- He/ She must have a proper Aadhar card.
How can I apply for the IFFCO MD Scholarship?
The IFFCO MD Scholarship Application process is quite simple and straight forward. The step by step procedure is given below:
- The candidate has to go to the IFFCO Official Website
- He/ She must register themselves by clicking on the “New Registration” option.
- Fill in the
- The application form must be filled in with all the necessary details which include professional, personal, and educational information.
- Write down the innovative idea in around 1000 words.
- Make sure to remember the system generated candidate ID and password.
- After making sure that all details and idea is filled in, Submit the application.
Selection Process of the IFFCO MD Scholarship:
The shortlisting of the candidate will be based on the following conditions:
- The idea has to support the eligibility as proposed by the IFFCO guidelines.
- It has to be practical and at the same time economical.
- The intent of the idea has to revolve around agriculture and healthcare.
- The selected candidate will get an email with a letter citing the details.
What are the Rewards and Benefits of the IFFCO MD Scholarship?
The winner of the scholarship is entitled to the following benefits:
- The shortlisted candidate will be granted an amount of INR 1,00,000 to execute the idea proposed.
When is the last date to apply for the IFFCO MD scholarship?
The scholarship deadline to apply is by 5 June, 2021.
Details about IFFCO MD Scholarship 2019 Awardee:
The details about the winner of the IFFCO Rural Innovation Scholarship Scheme is published on the website and the gist of his/ her idea is also outlined.
- The awardee for the IFFCO MD Scholarship 2019 is Mr. Subhash Singh from Mirzapur. His idea was to decrease the loss of heat from brick kilns.
- The implementation of his idea would bring down around 20% of the pollutants.
- Address: IFFCO Sadan, C-1, District Centre, Saket Place, New Delhi - 110017
- Phone Number: 011-42592626, 26542625