Registration: ISC 12th Application Form will be discharged online at the official site of the board. The registration process can be through the online medium, the ISC affiliated schools are responsible to get the registration done for the board appearing candidates.
Mandate: It is obligatory for the students to fill the ISC 12th Registration or Application Form at the latest the last date. The registration for the theory, as well as practical examination, will be done at once. Whereas for the private candidates registration will be done online and students can contact their respective school to complete the process.
Step 1: Enter the following URL in the address bar of your browser: http://careers.cisce.org. This opens the Login screen
Step 2: Enter your User Name and Password in the space provided, and click on the Login button. This will open the Careers Home page.
Step 3: In the Careers Home page, click on the e-Registration tile to open the Registration landing page.
Note: The Registration Module for ISC Examinations allows you to register the following categories of candidates:
Candidates who have passed the ICSE (Class X) Examination from your own school
Candidates from other Boards who have secured eligibility from the Council
Candidates from your school who have failed Class XI and have been detained
Other Types of Candidates:
Candidates who have passed the ICSE (Class X) Examination from other CISCE affiliated schools
Withdrawn candidates from your own or other CISCE affiliated schools and being re-registered
Step 4: In the Registration landing page, from the drop-down menu options under ISC, click on the Registration menu. This takes you to the ISC Registration Activation screen.
Step 5: At the bottom of the ISC Registration Activation screen, there are two radio buttons against the question. Select the Yes radio button, and click on the Finish button at the bottom right of the screen. This opens the Registration Instructions page
Step 6: After going through the instructions, click the checkbox against I have read and understood the above instructions. The Proceed button will now be activated. Click on the Proceed button.
Step 7: Carry out the following to register a new candidate
Enter comments if any in the Comments to the Principal text box.
To the bottom right of the screen there are three options: Save, Save & Continue, and Submit to Principal. After entering all the details and uploading all the required documents, if you click on the Save option, the data will be saved in the system, and a confirmation message will appear briefly on top of the screen. The screen will now be ready for Candidate Review. You can, however, make further changes to the data later if required.
After entering all the details and uploading all the required documents, if you click on the Save & Continue option, the data will be saved in the system, and the screen will be ready for candidate review. A confirmation message will appear briefly on top of the screen, with a blank Candidate Details screen below it, enabling you to add the next candidate. You can make further changes to the Candidate Details from the Candidate Review screen.
Step 8: The page which you need to fill looks like this. Have a look. Once You are Done, Save and Submit
All fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
b. Candidates permitted Second Language Exemption must upload scanned copies of the supporting documents prescribed in the form.
c. Scanned copies of supporting documents must be uploaded if a Guardian's name is proposed.
d. In Group I, Subjects 01 and 50 are compulsory Subjects and will be selected by default.
e. Minimum 1 and maximum 2 Subjects to be selected from Group I apart from the default Subjects.
f. Minimum 2 and maximum 3 Subjects to be selected from Group II.
g. Only 1 Subject to be selected from Group III.
h. If Art is selected as the Subject in Group III, an additional box will open with 4 papers, out of which two must be selected.
i. Students permitted Second Language Exemption to need to study only the two default subjects from Group I. Other subjects in Group I will be disabled.
Re-registering a Candidate Using the Search Function:
The Search function allows you to search for Class IX detained candidates from your own school, as well as withdrawn candidates from any CISCE affiliated school, using either the candidate’s Unique ID or Registration Number as the search criterion. To search and add a candidate to the list of candidates for registration, carry out the following steps:
1.. Click on the Search & Add button to the top right of the Candidate Details screen ( highlighted in red).
2. Click on the down arrow at the extreme right of the top band. This displays the search criteria options available, namely Unique ID and Registration Number
3. Enter either the Unique ID or Registration Number of the candidate in the field provided, and click on the Search button. The basic details of the candidate will be displayed below
4. Click on the Proceed button to the bottom right of the screen. This will display all the details of the candidate. Since the data displayed in the screen belongs to a candidate who had already been registered previously and is being re-registered, most of the data in the fields will not be editable. The only area where editing is possible is the choice of Subjects. Photograph and signature can be added if this was not uploaded at the time of the original registration.
5. Make the requisite changes and click on the Save button. The modifications made will be saved in the system, and the screen will now be ready for Candidate Review. You can re-visit the page later and make further changes if required.
6. After making the requisite changes, click on the Submit to the Principal option. The modifications made will be saved in the system, and the screen will now be ready for Principal Review. The Staff User will not be able to make any further changes to the data after submitting the form to the Principal.
Registration charges have to be paid to CISCE for all candidates, except Detained and Withdrawn candidates. The payment has to be made online using the CAREERS System. Payment options available are through Net Banking, and through use of Credit Cards and Debit Cards. To make payment, carry out the following steps:
2. Click on the View All button if you want to view the list of candidates and make payment for selected candidates from the list.
3. Click on the Pay All button if you want to directly make the payment from this screen. The CAREERS System is integrated with a secure payment gateway. Clicking the Payment button will navigate you to the payment gateway. Follow the usual procedure for making online payments. On completion of the transaction, you will be navigated back to the CAREERS System, where an acknowledgement will be provided with the full transaction details.
After the registration request is submitted to the Council for approval, the Council may get back to the school seeking more clarifications. This usually happens in the case of candidates with Guardian Exemption and Second Language Exemption. A task will then be created automatically, requiring the Principal to respond to the request for more clarification. The task will be visible to the Principal immediately on logging in.
The user can access the recheck link from the Council’s website (www.cisce.org). Click on the Results 2019 Link.
When user clicks on the Apply Recheck button, the user would get navigated to the instruction screen where the user is briefed with the steps and details of the Recheck module. The user then would get the register button to get registered with the council for raising recheck requests. Back to results button is also provisioned for the user to navigate back to the result page.
The user would then be directed to the User registration page for the registration process further
The hyperlink Register now hyperlinks take the user to the registration form where the user need to provide the details for registration which are an email address, password and a captcha. On successful registration, the user would receive the activation link in the registered email address for activating the user account.