VTUEEE 2022 admit cards will be released on the official website according to the exam dates. Candidates can read the article below to know the important dates and highlights related to the admit card for VTUEEE 2022. Also, step by step procedure on how to download the hall ticket is also provided in this section for the convenience of candidates.
Latest Updates on VTUEEE
- May 6, 2022: VTUEEE 2022 Phase 2 results for Slot 2 exam have been declared on May 5, 2022. Read More
- Apr 14, 2022: VTUEEE 2022 Phase 2 Slot 2 exam will be held from Apr 21 - 24, 2022. Read More
- Apr 14, 2022: VTUEEE Phase 2 Slot 3 exam will be held from Jun 2 - 6, 2022. Read More
VTUEEE 2022 Admit Card Highlights
All the information regarding VTUEEE exam hall ticket 2022 is given below.
- The hall ticket will be sent by post “Under Certificate of Posting (UCP)” to a candidate (including those who applied online) about two weeks before the conduct of an examination.
- The institution will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of hall ticket in transit or non-delivery of the same.
- The e-hall ticket will be available for candidates online, and it can be downloaded by entering their application number and password generated during registration.
- It will be the responsibility of a candidate to contact or write to the institute in case they have not received the hall ticket at least 15 days prior to the date of an examination.
Steps to Download VTUEEE 2022 Hall Ticket
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the hall tickets for VTUEEE 2022.
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of VTUEEE to get the hall ticket.
- Step 2: Go to the candidate portal and log in with the required and relevant details
- Step 3: After entering the application number along with password, VTUEEE login page will appear. Search for link that says 'Admit Card' and click on it.
- Step 4: Download and print VTUEEE 2022 admit card.
Note: If candidates are unable to download their VTUEEE 2022 admit card despite having followed all steps and entering the correct and relevant information, then they must immediately inform the problem to Chairman.