CUEE 2020 Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern, Syllabus & Results
Latest Update: The last date to register for the CUEE 2020 has been extended to April 12, 2020. The exam has been postponed and is likely to be conducted by the end of the month of April 2020.
Introduction to CUEE 2020
- About CUEE: Centurion University Entrance Exam [CUEE] is a University Level Exam Conducted by the Centurion University every year for the admission into Engineering, Engineering in Agriculture and Agriculture Science [BSc.Ag] programmes.
- Conducting Body: Centurion University of Technology and Management located in Odisha is responsible for conducting CUEE every year.
- Level: Centurion University Entrance Exam [CUEE] is a University Level Entrance Exam conducted once in a year.
- Exam Date: The conducting authority scheduled the exam to be held on April 29, 2020 (Tentative).
- Courses Offered: Centurion University Offers B.Tech, B.Tech Agriculture and B.Sc Agriculture programmes through CUEE 2020.
CUEE 2020 Highlights
||Centurion University Entrance Exam
||April 29, 2020
||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
||3 hours i.e. 180 minutes
CUEE 2020 Important Dates
- Registration: The Application Form is available on the official website from November 4, 2019 and the last date to submit the Application Form is April 12, 2020.
- Admit Card: You can download the admit card through the Official Website on April 20, 2020.
- Examination: The Conducting authority has scheduled the exam to be held on April 29, 2020.
- Results: The result will be announced on the official website from January 1, 1970.
- Counselling: The Conducting authority has scheduled the counselling process to start/ Commence from May 15, 2020.
|CUEE 2020 Application Form Start Date
||November 4, 2019
|CUEE 2020 Application Form Last Date
||April 12, 2020
|Admit Card Availability
||April 20, 2020 (Tentative)
|CUEE 2020 Exam Date
||April 29, 2020 (Tentative)
||On the same day of the examination or within a week from the date of examination
|Commencement of Counselling
||May 15, 2020
CUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For B Tech, You will have to score a minimum of 30 marks in CUEE 2020 or 65 marks in JEE mains or 65 marks in EAMCET.
- For Odisha and Kolkatta 10th and 12th should be more than 50%.
- For AP and Telangana 10th and 12th should be more than 80%.
- And for the rest state, it should more than 60%.
- For B.Sc Ag, you will have to score a minimum of 50 marks in CUEE 2020 or 65 marks in JEE mains or 65 marks in EAMCET.
- In 10+2 you will have to have 60% for all.
- For AP students, you will have to have 80%.
||10+2 or Equivalent
||No Upper age Limit
CUEE 2020 Application Form
- Registration Date: The Application Form is available on the official website from November 4, 2019 and the last date to submit the Application Form is April 12, 2020.
- Registration Fee: You can pay the registration fee of INR 1000 or 1500 (Depending on the course) to complete the registration process.
- Payment mode: Registration fee can be paid either through the Demand Draft (DD) or you can also pay through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit card.
- DD should be taken in favour of CSREM TRUST.
- In Offline application mode, you will have to send the filled application form along with the required documents and DD to The Director (Admissions), Centurion University, Jatni, Bhubaneshwar, Pin-752050, Odisha.
||Online and Offline
||INR 1000 or 1500 (Based on the Course)
CUEE 2020 Exam Centres
- Centres: CUEE 2020 will be conducted across different states of India.
- Choice of Centre: You will have a choice of choosing your desired exam centre and the allotment will be done based on the availability.
Map Representation of CUEE Exam Centres
CUEE 2020 Admit Card
- You can download CUEE 2020 Admit Card through the official website.
- Steps to download CUEE 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the Official Website
- Check for the admit card download tab and click on it
- Enter the login credentials
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take the print out of it.
CUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode: CUEE 2020 exam will be conducted in Online mode.
- Question Type: The question paper will be having the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: CUEE 2020 will be having 180 questions in total which will be of 3 sections each section will be having 30 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer carries 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
- Medium: CUTEE 2020 question paper will be in English only.
- Topics: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of 10+2 will be the topics for B.Tech and Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 10+2 will be the topics for Agricultural Programmes.
||Online i.e. Computer Based
||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
||1 mark for the correct answer No negative marking
CUEE 2020 Results
- The Conducting authority releases the results very soon after the completion of the exam on the same day or within a week.
- It is expected that the results will be available on the official website.
- Centurion University will be announcing the result of CUEE 2020 in online mode.
- The rank card will be sent individually through SMS or Email. Based on the ranks, allotment of seats will be done by the authorities.
- Steps to check CUEE 2020 results
- Visit the Official website and check for the result tab and click on it.
- You will have to submit your registration number/roll number.
- Click on Submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen, take the print out of the same.
CUEE 2020 Counselling
- CUEE 2020 Counselling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the entrance examination.
- Counselling schedule will be published at Centurion University official website on the day of declaration of the result itself.
- You will have to attend counselling as per the schedule. Counselling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the Centurion University are filled.
- One who qualifies in the CUEE 2020 exam will be called for the counselling. They must attend the same in person with the fees as well as their original documents for verification.
- Verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/ admission, and the documents to be carried are
- Admit card
- Rank card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 certificate
- 10 + 2 mark sheet and 10th mark sheet
- Diploma certificate (for lateral entries)
- Diploma mark sheet (for lateral entries)
- School/college leaving certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
- Relevant certificate of defence