CETPPMC 2023 Exam Notifications will be announced soon on the official website. CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2023 is otherwise called the Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges. This test is governed by the Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association. This test can help candidates with getting admission in clinical and dental courses (MBBS and BDS). It is conducted every year on a state level.
Table of Contents
- About CETPPMC
- CETPPMC 2023 Exam Date
- CETPPMC 2023 Eligibility
- CETPPMC 2023 Application Form
- CETPPMC 2023 Admit Card
- CETPPMC 2023 Exam Pattern
- CETPPMC 2023 Exam Centres
- CETPPMC 2023 Syllabus
- CETPPMC 2023 Result
- CETPPMC 2023 Counselling
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical and Dental College (CETPPMC) is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted by the Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association of the State Pondicherry. The examination is held to offer admissions to thousands of students in various medical and dental courses in different colleges of Pondicherry. CETPPMC is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted once a year in the month of May.
CETPPMC 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical and Dental College|
|Conducting Body||Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association of the State Pondicherry|
|Courses Offered||MBBS and BDS|
|Mode||Paper I - Online & Offline Paper II - Offline|
|No. of Papers||2 Papers (Paper I, Paper II)|
|Topics||Paper I - Physics and Chemistry Paper II - Biology (Botany and Zoology)|
|Question Type||Objective Type Questions (Paper I & Paper II)|
|Duration||2 hours (each paper)|
CETPPMC 2023 Exam Date
- Registration Date: CETPPMC 2023 Application Form will be available on the official website.
- Admit Card: CETPPMC 2023 Admit Card will be available online for candidates on the official website.
- Examination: CETPPMC 2023 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) and Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT).
- Results: Result dates will be declared on the official website for all the candidates after the exam is conducted.
- Counselling: Candidates who have cleared the CETPPMC 2023 will be called for the counselling process.
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Important Dates
CETPPMC 2023 Eligibility
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)/ Biotechnology with minimum 50% marks for general category candidates and minimum 40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates which is conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be 17 years or above as on 31st December 2019
- No. of Attempts: No. of times a candidate can appear for CETPPMC are General - 1, OBC - 2, SC/ ST - 2.
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Eligibility
CETPPMC 2023 Application Form
CETPPMC 2023 Application Form will be available on the official website. Candidates must keep a check on the official website for more information.
- Documents Required: The candidates should upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Registration Fee: The candidates have to pay the registration fee after filling the Application Form of INR 1000 online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or INR 1050 offline (demand draft by post)
CETPPMC 2023 Application Process
Steps to fill the CETPPMC 2023 Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Login with the credential or register as a new candidate.
- Step 3: Fill the Application Form
- Step 4: Pay the Application Fee (Online/ Offline)
- Step 5: If offline send the Application Form along with Demand Draft to the below mentioned address:
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical College (CETPPMC)
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Pondicherry-Villupuram Main Road, Ariyur, Pondicherry-605 102.
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Application Form
CETPPMC 2023 Admit Card
CETPPMC 2023 Admit Card will be available on the official website. The candidates can visit the CETPPMC official website, click on the link given for Admit Card and enter the Login ID and Password to download the Admit Card.
- Download: A printout of the downloaded Admit Card must be brought to the test centre along with the original and valid photo identification.
- Note: The Admit Card must be carefully preserved by the candidate and produced at the time of admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Admit Card
CETPPMC 2023 Exam Centre
- Locations: CETPPMC 2023 for MBBS will be conducted in 3 colleges in Pondicherry and for BDS will be conducted in 2 centres at Pondicherry.
- MBBS: Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry/ Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry/ Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Puducherry
- BDS: Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Mahe/ Sri Venkateshwara Dental College, Puducherry
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Exam Centre
CETPPMC 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode: CETPPMC 2023 will be conducted through Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
- No. of Papers: CETPPMC consist of 2 papers (Paper I and Paper II)
- Question Type: The question paper will be of Objective Type Questions (Paper I & Paper II)
- Topics: Paper I - Physics and Chemistry and Paper II - Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes (for each paper)
- No. of Questions: Paper I - Physics - 50 and Chemistry - 50 and Paper II - Biology (Botany - 50 and Zoology - 50)
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for correct answers and there is no negative marking.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Exam Pattern
CETPPMC 2023 Syllabus
CETPPMC 2023 Syllabus will be majorly focused on the subject from the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 subjects.
- Topics: The Syllabus comprises of topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Books: Candidates are advised to refer the books which are related to the syllabus topics.
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Syllabus
CETPPMC 2023 Results
CETPPMC 2023 Results will be announced on the official website. Candidates can keep a cgeck on the official website for more information.
- Cut-off: A separate cut-off list is prepared for the students who have cleared the qualifying examination. If the student does not meet the CETPPMC cut-off list declaration, the student will not be eligible for future admission process.
- Final Process: The candidates will be called for the counselling process those who are shortlisted and name present on the merit list.
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Results
CETPPMC 2023 Counselling
- Counselling Venue: CETPPMC Counselling will be held at all the 5 colleges in Pondicherry for the respective courses (MBBS and BDS)
- Seat Allotment: At the time of counselling the seats will be allotted on the basis of the choice of the candidate as well as the rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
- Counselling Fee: Candidates have to pay a specified fee to the centers to confirm their admission during counselling.
Read More: CETPPMC 2023 Counselling
CETPPMC Contact Information
Village No.20, Kalapet,
Puducherry - 605 014, India.
|Phone Number||0413 - 2651111/ 2656271/ 2656272|
|Fax||91 - 413 - 2656273|