CETPPMC/CETPPDC 2022 is otherwise called the Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges. This test is governed by the Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association. This test can help candidates with getting admission in clinical and dental courses (MBBS and BDS). It is conducted every year on a state level.
- About CETPPMC
- CETPPMC 2022 Exam Date
- CETPPMC 2022 Eligibility
- CETPPMC 2022 Syllabus
- CETPPMC 2022 Exam Pattern
- CETPPMC 2022 Application Form
- CETPPMC 2022 Application Process
- CETPPMC 2022 Exam Centres
- CETPPMC 2022 Admit Card
- CETPPMC 2022 Result
- CETPPMC 2022 Counselling
About: Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical and Dental College (CETPPMC) is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted by the Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association of the State Pondicherry.
Courses Offered: The examination is held to offer admissions to thousands of students in various medical and dental courses in different colleges of Pondicherry.
Level: CETPPMC is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted once a year in the month of May.
CETPPMC 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical and Dental College|
|Conducting Body||Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association of the State Pondicherry|
|Courses Offered||MBBS and BDS|
|Mode||Paper I - Online & Offline Paper II - Offline|
|No. of Papers||2 Papers (Paper I, Paper II)|
|Topics||Paper I - Physics and Chemistry Paper II - Biology (Botany and Zoology)|
|Question Type||Objective Type Questions (Paper I & Paper II)|
|Duration||2 hours (each paper)|
CETPPMC 2022 Exam Date
- Registration Date: Application Form release date and the deadline will be available on the official website till Dec 2021.
- Admit Card: The Admit Card will be available online for candidates on the official website from the second week of Dec 2021.
- Examination: CETPPMC 2022 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) and Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT) from the third week of Dec 2021 to the second week of Jan 2022.
- Results: Result dates will be declared on the official website for all the candidates after the exam is conducted.
- Counselling: Candidates who have cleared the CETPPMC 2022 will be called for the counselling process which will be held by the end of Jan 2022.
Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Important Dates
CETPPMC 2022 Eligibility
- Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)/ Biotechnology with minimum 50% marks for general category candidates and minimum 40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates which is conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu or any other equivalent examination.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be 17 years or above as on 31st December 2019
- No. of Attempts: No. of times a candidate can appear for CETPPMC are General - 1, OBC - 2, SC/ ST - 2.
- Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Eligibility
CETPPMC 2022 Syllabus
- Syllabus: The Syllabus will be majorly focused on the subject from the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 subjects.
- Topics: The Syllabus comprises of topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Books: Candidates are advised to refer the books which are related to the syllabus topics.
- Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Syllabus
CETPPMC 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode: CETPPMC 2022 will be conducted through Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)
- No. of Papers: CETPPMC consist of 2 papers (Paper I and Paper II)
- Question Type: The question paper will be of Objective Type Questions (Paper I & Paper II)
- Topics: Paper I - Physics and Chemistry and Paper II - Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- Duration: The time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes (for each paper)
- No. of Questions: Paper I - Physics - 50 and Chemistry - 50 and Paper II - Biology (Botany - 50 and Zoology - 50)
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for correct answers and there is no negative marking.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English.
- Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Exam Pattern
CETPPMC 2022 Application Form
- Documents Required: The candidates should upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Registration Fee: The candidates have to pay the registration fee after filling the Application Form of INR 1000 online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or INR 1050 offline (demand draft by post)
- Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Application Form
CETPPMC 2022 Application Process
Steps to fill the CETPPMC 2022 Application Form
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Login with the credential or register as a new candidate.
- Step 3: Fill the Application Form
- Step 4: Pay the Application Fee (Online/ Offline)
- Step 5: If offline send the Application Form along with Demand Draft to the below mentioned address:
Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical College (CETPPMC)
Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Pondicherry-Villupuram Main Road, Ariyur, Pondicherry-605 102.
CETPPMC 2022 Exam Centre
- Locations: CETPPMC 2022 for MBBS will be conducted in 3 colleges in Pondicherry and for BDS will be conducted in 2 centres at Pondicherry.
- MBBS: Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry/ Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Puducherry/ Sri Venkateshwaraa Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Puducherry
- BDS: Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Mahe/ Sri Venkateshwara Dental College, Puducherry
- Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Exam Centre
CETPPMC 2022 Admit Card
- Credential: The candidates can visit the CETPPMC official website, click on the link given for Admit Card and enter the Login ID and Password to download the Admit Card.
- Download: A printout of the downloaded Admit Card must be brought to the test centre along with the original and valid photo identification.
- Note: The Admit Card must be carefully preserved by the candidate and produced at the time of admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
- Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Admit Card
CETPPMC 2022 Results
- Cut-off: A separate cut-off list is prepared for the students who have cleared the qualifying examination. If the student does not meet the CETPPMC cut-off list declaration, the student will not be eligible for future admission process.
- Final Process: The candidates will be called for the counselling process those who are shortlisted and name present on the merit list.
- Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Results
CETPPMC 2022 Counselling
- Counselling Venue: CETPPMC Counselling will be held at all the 5 colleges in Pondicherry for the respective courses (MBBS and BDS)
- Seat Allotment: At the time of counselling the seats will be allotted on the basis of the choice of the candidate as well as the rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
- Counselling Fee: Candidates have to pay a specified fee to the centers to confirm their admission during counselling.
- Get more information about CETPPMC 2022 Counselling
CETPPMC Contact Information
Village No.20, Kalapet,
Puducherry - 605 014, India.
|Phone Number||0413 - 2651111/ 2656271/ 2656272|
|Fax||91 - 413 - 2656273|