|Conducted By||Zoological Survey of India (NRC)|
|Eligibility||The candidates hold a MSc degree|
|Rewards||Up to INR 31,000 per month|
|Last Date of Application||September 15, 2022|
The Zoological survey of India NRC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) is a research opportunity offered to M.Sc.degree holders. The selected candidates must work on a project entitled 'Microstructure, Individual and Sub-species Variation of the Song in India Robin Copsychus Fulicata (Family: Muscicapidae)'. The selected fellows will receive up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Note: Zoological survey of India NRC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The applicants must ensure the following requirements are fulfilled before applying for the Zoological survey of the India NRC Junior Research fellowship (JRF). The fellowship program is specifically for students with a postgraduate degree in Science. Listed below are the details of the eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must be 28 years old at the time/date of the interview.
- Candidates must have a first-class degree in the following subject (Life Sciences/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Ornithology) or equivalent with a preferable background in Animal Behaviour/or Avian Biology.
- The candidates should have a valid CSIR/ UGC-NET score.
The organization will offer the selected students up to INR 31,000 per month. Additionally, the providers will also offer an HRA allowance if the accommodation is not permitted, as per the norms.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the Zoological survey of the India NRC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). First, the should download the application form and fill it with the correct details. Next, they should send the completed application form and the copies of the required documents by post or email to [email protected]. Students sending the applications by post can refer to the below address:
Dr Anil Kumar, Scientist-E, Zoological Survey of India, Northern Regional Centre, Dehradun, 248195, Uttarakhand, India
The candidates should upload the relevant documents while applying for the zoological survey of the India NRC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Given below are the necessary documents for the fellowship:
- Age proof
- Qualification certificate
- Experience certificate in the relevant field
The applicants are required to qualify for the selection process for the fellowship program. The selection process is as follows:
- The process of selection will be based on the qualification of the candidates.
- The experience of the candidates is important for the selection.
Terms and Condition
There are certain conditions while applying for the Zoological survey of India NRC Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The terms and conditions are as follows.
- The above post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates will have to join the fellowship instantly or at short notice.
- The candidates will not be provided with any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- Candidates must have all the original documents at the time of registration.
- The interview will be at 11:00 AM at Northern Regional Center, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248195, Uttarakhand, India.
If the candidates have any queries about the fellowship, they can feel free to contact the helpdesk between Monday and Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Address: Dr Anil Kumar, Scientist-E Zoological Survey of India Northern Regional Center, Dehradun 248195, Uttarakhand, India
- Email ID: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.