|Conducted By||Vivo India.|
|Eligibility||Should be the residents of Telangana and Maharashtra and currently studying in Class 10 and 12|
|Rewards||INR 10,000 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||September 22, 2021|
Vivo for education scholarship 2021-22 is organized by Vivo India limited company, and it supports the higher education of deserving students from underprivileged societies. The residents of Telangana and Maharashtra who are currently studying in classes 10 and 12 are provided with fixed-one time financial assistance through the Vivo for education scholarship. In addition, the candidates will be rewarded with up to INR 10,000. The last date to apply for the Vivo for education scholarship is September 22th, 2021.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The Vivo for education scholarship is available to candidates of telangana and maharashtra. Additionally, they should fulfill the following requirements before submitting their applications:
- The candidates must be studying classes 10 and 12.
- They must have scored more than 80% marks in classes 9 or 11.
- The annual family income of the candidates should not be more than INR 4,00,000.
The organization will offer the affected students a fixed-one time reward of up to INR 10,000 per annum.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the Vivo for Education Scholarship 2021-22. The candidates who are applying for the first time should register themselves before the application process.They can apply for the post by using the step given below:
Step 1:The candidates must visit the official website Buddy4Study.
Step 2: Click on the apply now button given below and read all the details carefully.
Step 3: Candidate should register on Buddy4study with the Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 4:The candidates should click on the start application button.
Step 5:They should fill in the required details on the Vivo for Education Scholarship form and upload all the required documents.
Step 6:They should also accept all the teams and conditions and click on the preview button to cross-verify the details.
Step 7:Check if all the details filled in by the applicant are correct, showing on the preview screen.
Step 8:If yes, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
The candidates should upload the relevant documents while applying for the Vivo for Education Scholarship 2021-22. Given below are the necessary documents for the scholarship:-
- Aadhaar card.
- Current academic year fees receipt/bonafide letter/ID card.
- Income Proof.
- Bank account documents.
The applicants are also required to qualify for the selection process for the Vivo for Education Scholarship 2021-22. The selection process is as follows:-
- Firstly, the candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic merit and financial background.
- After that, the candidates will be called for a document verification round or the documents will be verified of the candidates by the authorities before the final call.
- A telephonic interview is the final step of the selection process for the candidates in this scheme.
Terms and Conditions
There are certain conditions while applying for the Vivo for Education Scholarship 2021-22. The terms and conditions are as follows:
- The duration of the Scholarship Program is 1 year only.
- The organizer of the Scholarship Program is Buddy4study.
- If the candidates are participating in the Scholarship Program. It is implied that the candidates are in complete acceptance and agree to follow all the Teams and Conditions.
- Merely applying for the scholarship does not in any way guarantee the award of the scholarship
- The Scholarship Program is sponsored by Vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd.
- The Scholarship program is valid for citizens of India, above the age of eighteen (18) years or minor through their guardian with their free consent.
- If at any stage, it is found that an applicant has provided any false information or has violated any of the terms and conditions or has falsified or misappropriated any facts, his/her scholarship shall be liable to be forfeited without any Sahara will be terminated immediately.
- Vivo will not be liable for any loss, damage, and costs that may be suffered by the applicant.
- The candidate should have their own active and genuine bank account and provide its details in the online form while applying for the scholarship program
- The shortlisted participants will have to share their further details including a copy of the valid photo, ID proof (Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) along contact details, which will be used by Vivo India for further dispatch from time to time. Can be done.
- Vivo can disqualify any participant if the participant is not following the rules and regulations of the program.
- Any entries that are protected by copyright or trademark, without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful, or unfit according to Vivo will not be considered valid and shall be removed from the program without information.
- All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
If the candidates have any queries about the scholarship, feel free to contact using the details given below (Monday to Friday- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm):-
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone: +91-11-430-92248
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.