|Conducted By||Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Education Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing PUC, Diploma, ITI, Graduation and Post Graduation courses|
|Rewards||Variable rewards based on the conducting authority|
|Last Date of Application||January 10, 2022|
Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa scholarship 2022 is a scholarship program initiated by Vijayalakshmi R.L. Jalappa Education Foundation to help students who belong to underprivileged families. It provides financial support to deserving students until their course is complete to complete their higher education without any financial hurdles. Students pursuing PUC, Diploma, ITI, Graduation, and Post Graduation Programme can apply for this scholarship.
Table of Content
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Candidates from low-income families get the opportunity to continue their higher education under this scholarship. This scholarship is provided until the course of the candidate is complete. Students interested in applying for this scholarship must carefully go through the below Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa scholarship eligibility criteria.
- Candidates pursuing PUC, Diploma, ITI, Graduation and Post Graduation courses can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates from low-income families of farmers or agricultural labourers with a BPL card can apply for the Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa scholarship.
- Candidates must score atleast 60% marks in last year.
- Candidates should have a bank account.
- Candidates pursuing education through correspondence are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. The students who are pursuing regular courses can only apply for this scholarship.
- Only those students are selected who belong to the Arya Idiga community and hail from Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapur, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Chamarajanagar, Hassan, Chitradurga, Davanagree and Bellary District.
The main focus area of this scholarship is to provide monetary support to well-deserving students belonging to low-income families. Selected students will receive financial help until their course is complete as a Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa scholarship amount.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in applying for this scholarship should first register themselves online by visiting the Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship portal and then submit the physical verified copy to the desired address. Then, applicants can refer to the steps below if they want to apply for this scholarship.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa scholarship.
Step 2: Click on the Scholarship Application option present on the homepage.
Step 3: New webpage will be displayed now; click on the Apply Now button on that page.
Step 4: Fill in the registration form, which will be displayed now and attach all the necessary documents.
Step 5: Click the submit button to submit the Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship application form.
Step 6: Download the PDF of the Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship online form and take a printout of that. The form has an application number printed on it.
Step 7: Affix a passport-size photograph on the application form and verify and sign it by your college principal or head and parents/ guardian.
Step 8: Attach all the necessary documents and send them through the post at the address.
Candidates must upload and attach verified and authentic documents and the application form. Following is the list of Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship documents required to be uploaded and submitted in the required format.
- Passport size photograph (affix to the application)
- SSLC/10th, PUC/12th marksheet etc.
- Previous 3 years/previous semesters if studying UG or PG.
- Aadhar card
- Copy of Identity card issued by the institution.
- BPL card
- Transfer certificate (issued on completion of enrollment)
- Course fee paid receipt
- Copy of student bank account passbook showing student photo, account number, and IFSC code.
- Mark's statements of the previous course pursued must be duly signed by the Head of the Institution and should contain their seal.
Candidates can help with the following details in case they have any queries regarding the Vijayalakshmi RL Jalappa Scholarship scheme.
The Secretary,Smt. Vijayalakshmi R L Jalappa Education Foundation, No. 126, Silver Star Hotel, 6th Cross, Gandhinagar, Bangalore- 560009
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.