|Conducted By||Vidyasaarathi and the SNL Bearings Ltd|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing B.E./B.Tech after class 12th|
|Rewards||Up to INR 25,000|
|Last Date of Application||July 22, 2022|
Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship is offered to deserving students pursuing full-time B.E. or B. Tech. courses after passing their class 12th board examinations from any recognized institution of India. It is a joint venture of Vidyasaarathi and SNL Bearings Ltd. The main objective behind launching this scholarship scheme is to financially and morally support meritorious students belonging to economically backward families.
Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship is launched to help financially bright students in technical degree level courses like B.E./B.tech. The aspirants should consider the following Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship eligibility criteria to benefit from this scholarship program.
- Students must have secured admission in a full-time B.E./ B.Tech course after clearing their 12th class board exams.
- Applicants should have a minimum score of 50% in both SSC and HSC.
- Students must have a family income of less than INR 5,00,000 per year from all income sources.
- SNL Bearing Ltd. employees and children are not eligible to apply for the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship 2022 program.
Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship aims to promote science/technical degree courses at graduation and post-graduation levels. SNL bearings introduced it in collaboration with Vidyasaarathi and the rewards can be stated in the following points.
- A reward of INR 25,000 is sanctioned to the deserving candidate for one year as the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship amount.
- The maximum Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship amount awarded to the scholar is equal to or less than the complete educational course fee mentioned in the course fee receipt.
How to Apply for the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings Scholarship?
The application procedure for the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship is simple and feasible. The selection of the students is made based on the availability of funds and the need for the scholarship scheme. The following is the step-wise process summarised for the candidates so that they can avail the benefits of the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship 2022.
- The applicant needs first to visit the registration page of Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship.
- Then they have to fill up all the required details and wait for the email with the activation link to proceed further.
- The candidate can use the login credentials and open the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship application form page.
- The candidate will fill in all the personal and academic details and supportive documents.
- After that, the applicant must click "Search & Apply" for the SNL Bearings scholarship scheme.
- There would be an option of clicking on the "Vidyasaarathi-SNL Bearings scholarship (Diploma)"; the applicants have to select that.
- To complete the application process, the final step is to select "APPLY," and the application procedure will be completed.
Some mandatory Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship documents are to be submitted by the applicant along with a duly filled application form. The following is the documents that must be attached in the .jpeg or .png format along with the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship online form.
- Recent photograph of the applicant
- Student identity proof
- PAN/aadhar card
- Address proof
- Annual family income certificate
- Bank passbook of the applicant
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th.
- Fee receipts for the current year
The following are the contact details to reach the Vidyasaarathi SNL Bearings scholarship helpdesk. The interested students may gather information, check the application process, and resolve other concerns.
(022) 4090 4484/ (033) 2281 4661 / 2290 1396
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.