|Conducted By||The Vahani Group|
|Eligibility||Students studying in class 12|
|Rewards||100% fee reimbursement and other allowances|
|Last Date of Application||December 1, 2021|
The Vahani scholarship is an initiative by the Vahani group. It is a non-profit organization that supports and encourages the exceptionally brilliant children of India. The scholarship aims to nurture and financially help students with extraordinary talents and caliber to excel in education. In this scholarship, students presently studying in class 12 and who have tremendous learning capabilities in top universities are granted full financial support to pursue their undergraduate degree courses alongwith other benefits.
Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- How to Apply for Vahani Scholarship?
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The Vahani scholarship 2022 is designed for students who cannot attain quality education because of the unavailability of funds for higher education. Many students have already taken advantage of the Vahini scholarship. The Vahini scholarship eligibility criteria are summarised underneath.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen studying in class 12
- The interested applicants must be appearing for the board examinations next year.
- The applicant must have scored at least 85% in classes 10 and 11.
- Candidates should be applying for an undergraduate degree course from any renowned college/institute in India.
- The eligible student should have an annual family income of less than INR 2,00,000.
Vahini scholarship supports brilliant-minded students through a two-way approach that includes full financial support and continuous personal mentorship. The following are the rewards and benefits obtained from the Vahani scholarship. A maximum amount is provided to around 30 selected candidates.
- The candidates will get a full college fee reimbursement for the undergraduate degree course.
- Facilities of accommodation are provided to the selected candidates.
- A travel stipend is granted to the students.
- Stipends for laptops and study materials are allotted to the candidates.
- Travel expenditure for a round-trip ticket is offered.
- Besides all the benefits mentioned earlier, mentorship benefits (pre-university and post-university) are also provided to the students.
How to Apply for the Vahani Scholarships?
A total of 30 talented and meritorious students can avail the benefits of the Vahani scholarship scheme. The candidates can follow the steps to complete the application process on the Vahani scholarship portal.
Step 1: The candidate needs to click on the 'Apply Now' button on the official web page.
Step 2: A registration form will be provided wherein the candidates need to fill in all the required details.
Step 3: After successful Vahani scholarship registration, the students will get the Vahani scholarship login information.
Step 4: Next, the Vahani scholarship form will be displayed.
Step 5: The applicants need to fill in the required information and the vital documents.
Step 6: Finally, they must submit the duly filled application form online.
The following are the Vahani scholarship documents that need to be submitted by the selected applicants while applying for the Vahani scholarship scheme.
- ID Proof
- Adhaar card
- Signature of parent/guardian
- Income certificate
- Family photograph
- Photograph of gadgets like mobile phones, laptop, vehicles etc
- Canceled cheque
- Bank passbook of the applicants and parents
For further queries, information, and applicant processes, the interested candidates can contact on the below-given contact details.
WeWork, 19th Floor, Berger Tower Delhi One, Sector 16B, Noida - 201 301.
+91 99993 51969
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.