|Conducted By||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited [IFFCO]|
|Eligibility||Candidates must have 18 years and above and must be interested in rural development|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2021|
US Awasthi Scholarship also known as the IFFCO Rural Innovation Scholarship (IRIS) is a scholarship for young students interested and keen to bring innovations to the agriculture sector which aids in productivity increase in the agricultural sector.
Who provides the US Awasthi Scholarship?
The Scholarship provided by Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited [IFFCO] is named after their MD Mr.US Awasthi who has transformed the lives of thousands of farmers with development and innovation. The cooperative society has more than 40 million ardent members in a total of 36,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO is one of the largest agricultural cooperatives with a turnover of more than USD 5 Billion dollars.
What is the last date of application?
The scholarship provided by IFFCO is available throughout the year for the youth interested to serve in the rural region and initiate development and transformation. There is no application deadline.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease of access are provided below:
- About US Awasthi Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Rewards and Benefits
- Terms and Conditions
- Goals and Guidelines
- Contact Details
What is the US Awasthi Scholarship?
Mr.US Awasthi has presently declared the American Awasthi IFFCO Village Scholarship Innovation officially with the primary objective to promote the innovative ideas lingering amongst the youth in the field of research and development. The main idea is to help the youth gain and contribute towards the following aspects in the society:
- Society Development with Talent and Creativity
- Develop Leadership skills and aid in developing rural regions.
- Passionate about taking up agriculture as an economic booster and graceful enough to undertake healthcare of the elderly.
- For International Students willing to study in India, the American Stock Exchange Awasthi 2020-21 is the scholarship that they will have to look out for.
US Awasthi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The conditions to be eligible for the scholarship scheme for youth are set by the management of IFFCO.
- The Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The Candidates must have ideas on agricultural innovations and technologies.
- The candidate must be interested in rural development.
- He/ She must be ardent and full of passion with respect to healthcare regarding women, children, elders, education, hygiene, and infrastructure.
- The potential reach of the applicant’s ideas must cater to at least a million users.
Application Process for US Awasthi Scholarship:
The candidates can apply directly through the official website of IFFCO.
- Create an account and login to the new account.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Submit your idea in the portal.
- After verifying all the details submit the application
US Awasthi Scholarship Selection Process:
The selection procedure is solely based on the decision of the jury.
- The shortlisting is solely based on the idea of the project and the impact it has on the lives of farmers and healthcare management.
What are the Rewards and Benefits of US Awasthi Scholarship?
The shortlisted candidates are entitled to the following rewards and benefits:
- The recipient of the scholarship award will be granted a sum of INR 1,00,000 with the platform to implement the ideas of innovation and work for improving the lives of farmers.
- The awardee gets to work on the technology side of the IFFCO website.
- The candidate will get an opportunity to work on the forum and IFFCO Yuva portal for youth.
US Awasthi Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
The conditions have to be strictly followed by the candidate during the time of application.
- The idea of the applicant has to be clearly explained.
- He/ She must be above the age of 18.
- There is no application deadline as the scholarship is open throughout the year.
US Awasthi Scholarship Goals and Guidelines:
The objective of the scholarship is to encourage and empower the individuals which promote in strengthening the innovation, education, and research. The applicant has to solve the challenges using digital technology related to the following areas:
- Elderly care
- Address: IFFCO Sadan, C-1, Distt. Center, Saket, New Delhi -110017.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 1800 103 1967, 011 4259 3130