|Conducted By||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun|
|Eligibility||Students Pursuing B.Tech at UPES|
|Rewards||50 percent tuition fee remission|
|Last Date of Application||June 30, 2021|
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is inviting applications for its Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) for the B.Tech. Scholarship Scheme 2021. The scholarship management will provide 50 percent tuition fee remission to selected B.Tech students enrolled in first year in the UPES, Dehradun. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies has been recognized by various regulatory bodies such as UGC, NAAC, and IQAC
The Scholarship is strictly based on merit basis and the academic performance of the candidate. Also the UPESEAT scholarship likely to dispense a special remission in tuition fees for students domiciled in Dehradun (Uttarakhand). Candidates from CBSE, ICSE & State Board with a minimum aggregate of 80 percent marks in class 10 and 12th can apply for the Scholarship cum eligibility test program before 3rd May.
Scholarship Quick Links:
- UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Eligibility Criteria
- UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Rewards and Benefits
- UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Application Process
- UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Important Documents
- UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Important Dates
- UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Contact Details
UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Eligibility Criteria:
The minimum percentage of marks of the eligibility parameters varies for General category students and candidates from Dehradun;
- To be eligible for the Scholarship, general students (All India category) must have secured 80 percent marks (PCM) in class 10 and 85 percent (PCM) in class 12.
- For students domiciled in Uttarakhand, a minimum aggregate of 80 percent marks in both class 10 and 12th is required for the Scholarship benefit.
- The candidate must be enrolled in any of the B.Tech courses offered by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES).
Note: It is mandatory to produce a Permanent Residence Certificate (Sthai Niwas Praman Patra) for Uttarakhand Domicile students.
UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Rewards and Benefits:
The Scholarship benefit varies for general category students and candidates domiciled in Dehradun:
- A 50 percent tuition fee remission on 10 percent seats in each course will be granted in the first year for general category/All India students.
- For students from Uttarakhand, tuition fee remission will be provided as 25 percent for boys and 35 percent for girls.
Note: The Renewal of Scholarship will be granted in the 3rd or 4th semester only if the candidate secures at least 8 SGPA out of 10.
UPESEAT Scholarship for B.Tech. Students Application Process:
Eligible candidates can apply online for the UPES engineering aptitude test. The step-by-step application process is given below:\
- Visit the Application form 2021 portal of UPES
- Provide Personal Information and choose course under UG/PG and click Next
- The candidate will receive an OTP on the given phone number
- Use the OTP to Register
- Provide Academic Details in the next step
- Pay the Application Fee
- Go to Complete Application and Submit the form
- School Certificates showing the eligible PCM for the Scholarship.
- Uttarakhand Residents may have to produce a domicile certificate.
- Copy of ID proof
- College Certificates, if any.
- Last date of application: 30th June 2021
- Date of Examination: 08th - 12th July 2021
- Phone Number: 1800-102-8737
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Address: P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,