|Conducted By||The University of Queensland|
|Eligibility||Students should have a graduate degree and should have received an unconditional offer for the MBA programme|
|Region||India and Australia|
|Rewards||Tuition fee waiver of 25%|
|Last Date of Application||April 30, 2022|
The Univesity of Queensland MBA Scholarship is an initiative of the University of Queensland, Business School to provide financial assistance to international students applying for a Master's degree in business and management. The application deadline for international students applying for the MBA II semester program is April 30th, 2022.
The scholarship reward of upto 25% fee waiver for a maximum duration of 24 months is provided to international students. The scholarship is granted to candidates with excellent academic and extra-academic merit for them to utilize the top facilities at the University. The scholarship applications for the 1st semester MBA 2022 program is currently closed. However, the applications for the 2nd semester will reopen on February 1st, 2022.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease-of-access are given below:
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
International students who have completed their undergraduate degree are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The detailed eligibility criteria are as follow:
- Scholarships are open only to Australian Citizens and permanent residents, New Zealand Citizens, and international students.
- Candidates must be unconditionally accepted to the university's MBA program or any one of the alternate postgraduate or postgraduate diploma programs i.e., GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA.
- Candidates are required to submit a personal statement in the form of a video.
- The video should not be longer than 5 minutes.
- Candidates must clearly answer the aspirations of pursuing an MBA degree from the University of Queen Business School, and the future career path they'd choose.
- Candidates must describe a situation of tackling and managing a situation either personal or professional.
- Candidates have to submit their CV with two work references.
Rewards and Benefits for University of Queensland MBA Scholarship:
Candidates are granted tuition fee waiver on their scholarship program. The shortlisted candidates are provided with the following benefits:
- 14 scholarships are provided every year.
- A tuition fee waiver of 25% is provided to those beginning their MBA program or their MBA articulation program.
- Candidates are granted the tuition fee waiver for the entire duration of their scholarship, i.e. 24 months.
- After the 24 months tenure, no financial benefit will be provided to the candidates.
- 2 scholarships are awarded to outstanding indigenous MBA students.
- 2 scholarships are awarded to international MBA students.
- 4 scholarships are awarded to female candidates exclusively.
- 6 scholarships are awarded to either part-time or full-time students.
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Application Process:
Interested candidates have to apply online for the scholarship. The detailed application process is as mentioned below:
- The scholarship application link that can be accessed on- University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Application Link.
- Candidates must clearly answer through their video statement of purpose which answers about their current aspirations of the degree, their future endeavors, and the contribution their degree and leadership would have towards the society.
- Candidates have to fill in their application form and submit it to to the Coordinator, MBA Student Liaison Team, UQ Business School.
University of Queensland MBA Scholarship Selection Process:
The following criteria will be taken into consideration for the candidates' selections:
- Academic Merit
- Managerial Experience
- Community Involvement
- Convincing nature of the personal statement
The candidates will be informed in writing about their selection within two months of the closing date. All the scholarships are at the discretion of the MBA Director and the decision cannot be changed.
The deadline to submit the applications are as follows:
|Semester-I (for international students)||October 31st, 2021|
|Semester-I (for Australian students)||November 30th, 2021|
|Semester-II (for international students)||April 30th, 2022|
|Semester-II (for Australian students)||May 31st, 2022|
- Address: The University of Queensland, Brisbane St Lucia, QLD 4072, Australia.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Contact Number: +61-7-3346-7111