|Conducted By||UNESCO in collaboration with Government of Czech Republic|
|Eligibility||Students who are proficient in English/ French|
|Rewards||Tuition fee waiver and monthly allowance of 14,000 Czech Crowns|
|Last Date of Application||November 30, 2021|
UNESCO/ Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowship Program Summary:
UNESCO in coordination with the Government of the Czech Republic initiated the Fellowship Program for International students in a multitude of fields to pursue their Undergraduate in the same comprising of (Bachelor's and Master's Study Program). The idea and the goal behind this initiative are to develop better relations and ties amongst existing developing nations, to support and promote the growth of human resource and to significantly invest in human capital. The scholarship will not be granted to a citizen of the Czech Republic, citizens of the European Union and permanent residents on the Czech Republic. The following courses have been encouraged by the initiators of the program:
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Water and Landscape Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Economics and Finance
UNESCO/ Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowship Program Quick Links:
- UNESCO/ Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
UNESCO/ Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria:
The fellowships are granted to individuals who wish to contribute to the areas prioritized by the host nation. The detailed eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Foreign students who are not members of the European Union or permanent citizens and residents of the Czech Republic are not eligible for this scholarship.
- There is no means to change the field of study or study program once the fellowship is granted.
- Candidates have to take admission in a college with one of the prescribed fields in the Czech Republic.
- Candidates must have good English/ French Proficiency.
- Applicants must have proofs of their previous education completed.
UNESCO/ Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowship Program Rewards:
The fellows enjoy benefits provided by UNESCO as well as The Government of the Czech Republic separately. The detailed rewards provided are mentioned below:
Facilities under UNESCO:
- International travel expenses under the fellowship framework will be covered.
- UNESCO will be responsible for providing authorized tickets.
- An allowance of USD 200 will be granted once for transit and other related expenses.
- The rewards will be collected in the Czech Republic
Facilities under The Government of the Czech Republic:
- The complete Tuition Fee is waived off.
- Monthly allowance of 14,000 Czech crowns (INR 42,230) is granted to students enrolled in Bachelor's and Master's Program.
- The students can use this monthly allowance for student accommodation facilities in dormitories at specialized rates
- Medical health facilities from the Ministry of Health
UNESCO/ Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowship Program Application Process:
Interested candidates must apply online from the official website of UNESCO where details about different fellowships will be mentioned. The detailed application process is mentioned below:
- Candidates must visit the official website www.unesco.org and download the application form of the fellowship.
- Applications must be endorsed by relevant Government bodies.
- The application form must be filled out in English and submitted
- The candidates will have to submit an online motivation letter along with the application and then a test will be taken
UNESCO/ Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowship Program Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected based on their application form and the motives and aspiration they uphold for pursuing further studies alongside utilizing the resources provided by the Czech Government and UNESCO effectively for the betterment of society in the areas prioritized by the host nation. The selected candidates will be informed online about the fellowship.
UNESCO/ Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowship Program Contact Details:
- Address: Stoyan Bantchev, Chief, Participation Programme and Fellowships Section, UNESCO 7, Place Fontenoy, 75352 Paris Cedex 15
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: +33(0)1 45 68 13 75