|Conducted By||Denys Holland Fund & University College London [UCL]|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing Undergraduation|
|Rewards||£ 9000 per year - INR 7,90,304.57|
|Last Date of Application||July 3, 2021|
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Summary:
- The UCL Denys Holland Scholarship was initiated in remembrance of Professor Denys Holland by the Denys Holland Fund. He was a sociable and compassionate man donations were being raised from his students.
- He was a Professor of Law and Dean of Students and one of his principal concerns was the welfare and fulfillment of students under his care. His admissions policy for the Faculty of Laws was aimed at a broad range of students who would enter fully into college life.
- The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL.
- The candidates applying for the scholarship should be able to demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Quick Links:
- UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should be:
- Holding a valid UCL Student Number.
- Holding a valid UCAS Personal ID.
- Holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2021, in any department.
- In financial need.
- Able to demonstrate that they have wide interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- Preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Rewards:
Candidates are granted scholarship rewards for their tuition fees and stay in the US. The detailed rewards list is as mentioned:
- The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year.
- The scholarship is tenable for 3 years.
- The scholarship is awarded for undergraduate courses at University College London.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Application Process:
Interested candidates have to apply online for the UCL Denys Holland scholarship. The detailed application process is mentioned below:
- Application forms are available online.
- Completed Application Form along with attachments should be mailed to [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to present their current outside interests and indicate areas of non-academic activity which they would hope to pursue while a student.
- They will also have to provide information on their financial circumstances and other sources of income to fund their studies.
- Any other additional information may be requested by the selection panel.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Selection Process:
- The scholarship is awarded to the candidates on the basis of financial need.
- The applicants should demonstrate their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union.
- The Denys Holland Scholarship Committee meets in mid-August, and successful candidates can expect to be notified by email in early/mid-September.
- The successful candidate will be notified as soon as a decision is made by mid-September. If not heard from the Committee by 13 September 2019, you may assume your application was unsuccessful.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Contact Details:
- Address: University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 2000
- E-mail: [email protected]