|Conducted By||Denys Holland Fund and the University College London [UCL]|
|Eligibility||Students should have obtained admission to a full-time undergraduate degree at the UCL|
|Region||India and the UK|
|Rewards||GBP 9,000 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||July 2, 2022|
The UCL Denys Holland Scholarship was initiated in remembrance of Professor Denys Holland by the Denys Holland Fund. He was a sociable and compassionate man donations were being raised from his students. He was a Professor of Law and Dean of Students and one of his principal concerns was the welfare and fulfillment of students under his care. His admissions policy for the Faculty of Laws was aimed at a broad range of students who would enter fully into college life. The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL. The candidates applying for the scholarship should be able to demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
Note: UCL Denys Holland Scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the last date for 2022 was July 2nd, 2022.
Table of Contents
- UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Rewards/ Benefits
- Application Process
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should be:
- Holding a valid UCL Student Number.
- Holding a valid UCAS Personal ID.
- Holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study in any department.
- In financial need.
- Able to demonstrate that they have wide interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
- Preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Rewards:
Candidates are granted scholarship rewards for their tuition fees and stay in the US. The detailed rewards list is as mentioned:
- The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year.
- The scholarship is tenable for 3 years.
- The scholarship is awarded for undergraduate courses at University College London.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Application Process:
Interested candidates have to apply online for the UCL Denys Holland scholarship. The detailed application process is mentioned below:
- Application forms are available online. The candidates can access the form by clicking on the link.
- Completed Application Form along with attachments should be mailed to [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to present their current outside interests and indicate areas of non-academic activity which they would hope to pursue while a student.
- They will also have to provide information on their financial circumstances and other sources of income to fund their studies.
- Any other additional information may be requested by the selection panel.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Selection Process:
- The scholarship is awarded to the candidates on the basis of financial need.
- The applicants should demonstrate their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union.
- The Denys Holland Scholarship Committee meets in mid-August, and successful candidates can expect to be notified by email in early/mid-September.
- The successful candidate will be notified as soon as a decision is made by mid-September. If not heard from the Committee, the candidate may assume your application was unsuccessful.
UCL Denys Holland Scholarship Contact Details:
The office hours are from Monday to Friday between 10 AM to4 PM.
- Address: University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 2000
- E-mail: [email protected]
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.