|Conducted By||Government of West Bengal|
|Eligibility||Economically backward students from class 10th to Ph.D. level|
|Rewards||Variable rewards based on the conducting authority|
|Last Date of Application||March 31, 2022|
The Talent Support Programme (TSP) scholarship is a Talent Support Programme started by the West Bengal government. It offers great opportunities to economically backward students who want to continue their studies. It provides financial support to students based on their level of education. The candidates can apply for the TSP scholarship 2023 by the last date.
Note: T Talent Support Programme (TSP) scholarship application for 2023 still needs to be updated. However, the expected date for 2023 will be declared soon.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
For the TSP scholarship 2023, the students must adhere to the below-mentioned points to apply for the scholarship. The candidates must keep in mind to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the respective authorities for the TSP scholarship. The list of TSP scholarship eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
- The student applying for this scholarship must reside in West Bengal.
- Candidates applying for the TSP scholarship scheme must belong to minority communities such as economically backward or BPL classes.
- The candidate should be studying in class 11th to Ph.D. level.
- Students must not secure less than 50% marks in their last examinations.
- The annual family income of the candidate should be a maximum of INR 2,00,000.
- A maximum of two children pursuing regular courses from the same family can apply for this scholarship.
- The selected candidates must not receive any scholarship while applying for the TSP scholarship.
- The printout of the application must be submitted at the respective institute along with a bank passbook and annual income certificate.
Under the TSP scholarship program, the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation gives financial grants. TSP scholarship amount varies based on level of study. With the help of DBT, the funds are directly transferred to the bank account of selected candidates.
How to Apply for TSP Scholarship?
Students applying for the TSP scholarship schemes can apply online by visiting the TSP scholarship portal. Interested candidates can follow the below-mentioned process to apply for the TSP scholarship.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the TSP scholarship.
Step 2: On the website's homepage, click on the 'new registration option'.
Step 3: After registering, information regarding the scholarship will be displayed, and the applicants can click on the 'proceed' tab and move ahead with the application process.
Step 4: After filling in the information relating to the scholarship, the applicants must press the 'submit and proceed' button.
Step 5: Then, they must select the scholarship based on their eligibility on the next tab.
Step 6: Next, the registration number will be generated, alongwith an email will be sent to the candidates for password generation.
Step 7: The student must click on TSP scholarship login on the website using these credentials.
Step 8: Finally, the TSP scholarship online application form will appear, and the students are required to fill in all the mandatory details.
Step 9: After reviewing the TSP scholarship form, click on the 'submit' button to complete the application process.
Step 10: Take the printout of the TSP scholarship application for future reference.
The candidate must upload all the necessary documents mentioned below while applying. The documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format on the official website. The TSP scholarship documents are as follows.
- Aadhaar card
- Recent photograph
- Domicile certificate
- Minority certificate (issued by a competent authority)
- Mark-sheet of last qualifying examination
- Family annual income certificate
- Bank copy with account no/ IFSC code
The candidates can reach out to the office if they have any queries regarding the TSP scholarship scheme. The contact details are furnished below.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2023 Directory.