|Conducted By||Tel Aviv University|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th, applying for B.Sc EEE or BA in Liberal Arts|
|Rewards||Upto USD 10,000|
|Last Date of Application||April 30, 2021|
Tel Aviv University Undergraduate Program Scholarship is offered in the programs for B.Sc Electrical and Electronics Engineering and BA in Liberal Arts. Tel Aviv University Scholarship committee invites applications from 12th standard passed out students in the Indian region.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is April 30, 2021. Being one of the top universities in Israel, it offers courses in the stream in Science, Humanities, and Arts.
The scholarship is constituted by Tel Aviv University which is ranked as one of the top 10 universities in the world. The university has around 30000 students across 9 faculties with 125 schools & departments.
The University has around 130 research institutes with 400 labs in total. The award for this scholarship for the shortlisted students is USD 10,000. The quick links for Tel Aviv University Undergraduate Program's ease-of-access are given below:
Tel Aviv University Undergraduate Program Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship at the university for UG program is offered in two programs.
B.Sc Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The following criteria must be satisfied by the applicant to avail the scholarship:
- The applicant must have an All India Rank higher than 20000 in the JEE Mains with a 75% score in the 12th boards.
- The candidate must have obtained a rank in between 20,001 and 40,000 in JEE Mains with a minimum of 85% in the 12th public exam.
- A score of 85% in the 12th public exam, 90%in Math and Physics accompanied by SAT and ACT score.
BA Liberal Arts:
- The applicant must have at least 80% in 12th standard.
To apply for other scholarships, the eligibility criteria for the category-wise scholarships in India can be accessed on the home page under the list of scholarships.
Tel Aviv University Undergraduate Program Scholarship Awards and Benefits:
The shortlisted students for the scholarship are provided with the following benefits:
- A tuition fee waiver up to USD 10,000.
- Studying in the university has its perks because MNC’s like Samsung, Amazon, Apple, etc., come in for placement.
Tel Aviv University Undergraduate Program Scholarship Application Process:
The step-by-step scholarship application process:
- The candidates have to visit the official website.
- Select the country of origin from the drop-down and Submit the response.
- Fill up the forms with all the mandatory fields marked and complete the registration process.
- After the registration process, log in to the student portal using the username and password.
- In the quick links section, select the Apply to a Program and choose the year 2021.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the format specified and provide the necessary details.
- Submit the application after the above steps.
Regarding B.Sc Electrical and Electronics Engineering queries, contact:
- Dr.Maithili Jog [Head of International Relations], Pune
- Phone: +919881072450
- Email ID: [email protected]
Regarding BA Liberal Arts queries, contact:
- Ms. Ayellet Shaham - Program Director
- Phone: +972-3-640-5046
- Mail ID: [email protected]