|Conducted By||University of Sydney|
|Eligibility||Candidates pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses|
|Rewards||Up to INR 22,00,000|
|Last Date of Application||June 10, 2022|
Sydney scholars India scholarship 2022 is conducted for India's undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University of Sydney initiated this scholarship program. The academically brilliant students from Indian universities are encouraged to establish a link between research, collaboration with industry partners and deepening the commitment to education for students to achieve their full potential. The scholarship scheme offers several educational opportunities to deserving candidates and helps them obtain their degrees in Australia.
Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- How to Apply for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship?
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Sydney scholars India scholarship 2022 helps strengthen the students' commitment to education so that they can achieve their full potential in the field of education. The Sydney scholars India scholarship eligibility criteria are briefly provided below.
- The applicant should hold Indian citizenship and should be currently living in India.
- They should be an International student.
- The candidate should be offered admission to Sydney University to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course.
- Candidates living permanently in Australia are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant should not have been holding a Sydney India scholarship previously.
Under Sydney scholars India Scholarship programme 2022, 28 scholarships will be granted to deserving students. The Sydney scholars India scholarship amount of AUD 40,000 (INR 22,00,000 approx) for a particular period will be sanctioned as a reward to the selected candidates. The procedure can be easily summarised in the below-mentioned points.
- Among 28 scholarships, 3 scholarships of AUD 40,000 per year will be granted to undergraduate students for four years.
- AUD 20,000 (around INR 11,00,000) is sanctioned for 10 scholarships for first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The remaining 15 scholarships of AUD 10,000 (INR 5,50,000) for first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students.
How to Apply for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship?
The Sydney scholars India scholarship schemes are offered to brilliant Indian students studying internationally. This scheme is available for students enrolled full time in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course. The application process for the Sydney scholars India scholarship can be applied online on the portal. The stepwise procedure to apply is mentioned underneath.
Step 1:The interested candidates need to visit first the official website of Sydney Scholars India Scholarship.
Step 2: The candidates should click on the 'Apply Now' button displayed below and go through all details.
Step 3: The applicants can now look for the 'How to Apply' section and click on the link to download the Sydney scholars India scholarships online form.
Step 4: They are advised to fill in properly all the required details and finally submit the Sydney scholars India scholarships application form.
The qualified applicants can upload the required documents after successfully submitting the application form. The following are the mandatory scholarship documents that every applicant must submit while applying for the Sydney scholars India scholarship.
- Past academic qualifications copies
- Updated resume (CV)
- Id proof
- National ID card
- Residence proof
Sydney scholars India scholarship can be transferred to another major, degree or faculty. However, it cannot be transferred to another University. If the applicant has any doubts or queries, they can contact the concerned person through the contact details below.
The University of Sydney, Camperdown NSW 2006, Australia.
1800 793 864, 61 2 8627 1444
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.