|Conducted By||Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited|
|Eligibility||Must have scored at least 60% in classes 10 and12|
|Rewards||Upto INR 35,000 per annum|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2021|
STFC India meritorious scholarship programme is an opportunity proposed by the Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited. The underprivileged students of the weaker section can apply for the scholarship. The children of the drivers/ owners of the commercial transport may get a chance to fulfil their dream by the financial assistance provided.
The selected students for the STFC India Scholarship Programme will be rewarded up to INR 35,000. The candidates from their respective courses (like ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Engineering) can use the amount for the academic sessions only.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The students should ensure that they are fulfilling all the requirements. Some of the necessary conditions are as follows:
- They must have cleared classes 10 and 12 with at least 60% marks (Undergraduate students are also eligible).
- For Diploma, they must have registered in ITI/ Diploma/Polytechnic courses at a known university in India.
- For UG, they must have registered themselves in 3 or 4 years of graduation/ engineering courses at a known university in India.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 4,00,000 from all the sources.
- They must be a child of the drivers/ owners of the commercial transport.
The students from their ascertained groups can utilise the services provided by the STFC India meritorious scholarship programme. Up to INR 35,000 will be rewarded to the selected students. Mentioned below are the rewards as per the different class categories:
- For Diploma students, up to INR 15,000 per annum will be rewarded to the selected students.
- For Undergraduate students, up to INR 35,000 per annum for 4 years will be rewarded to the selected students.
How to Apply?
The students can apply online for the STFC India meritorious scholarship programme. The candidates who are applying for the first time should register themselves into the scholarship portal. They can apply online for the scholarship by using the following steps:
Step 1: Go to the official webpage of the scholarship.
Step 2: The candidates who are applying for the first time should register themselves into the Buddy4study portal.
Step 3: Log in with your registered ID and Password.
Step 4: Now, the student will be diverted to the official form page of the scholarship.
Step 5: Click on the Start button to begin the procedure.
Step 6: Fill in all the necessary details on the application page.
Step 7: Upload all the relevant documents.
Step 8: Tick on the Terms and Conditions button, and click on the Ok button.
Step 9: If all the details filled in are correct on the preview screen then click on the Submit button to end the procedure.
The students should upload all the relevant documents while applying for the STFC India meritorious scholarship programme. Some of the necessary documents are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- ID proof
- Age proof
- Driving licence of the parent
- Income proof
- Admission proof
- Fee receipt
The selection criteria of the STFC India meritorious scholarship programme have multiple steps. The students should ensure that they are eligible, before the application process. The selection criteria of the scholarship are as follows:
- The initial nomination will be based on the academic merit and financial background of the student.
- A proper telephonic interview will be organised for the selected students.
- Later, the final selection will be done by the selection committee.
If the student has any queries regarding the STFC India meritorious scholarship programme, they can feel free to reach out through the information shared below:
- Email- [email protected]
- Phone- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 138) (Mon to Fri- 10:00 am to 06:00 pm)
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.