|Conducted By||Stockholm School of Economics in co-operation with Dagens Industry|
|Eligibility||Bachlor's Degree and 5 years work experience|
|Rewards||Scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495,000 + VAT|
|Last Date of Application||June 22, 2021|
Stockholm School of Economics(SSE) MBA Scholarship is provided to International Students pursuing MBA in the parent college in Sweden. SSE in co-operation with Dagens Industry is offering the scholarship. The applicants should have a minimum of 5-year work experience and a bachelors degree to be eligible.
The scholarships are entirely merit-based and awarded on a competitive basis. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 22 June, 2020 and the training starts on January 25, 2021. The applications are assessed by a selection committee, taking into consideration the relevance, academic excellence, extracurricular activities, etc. The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) is a leading business school in Europe, with a unique business-community network. The SSE MBA Executive Format gives an opportunity for better knowledge and skills in managing and developing organizations. It is a prestigious institution which promotes the studies and research of the economy in China.
Scholarship Quick Links:
The quick links for ease-of-access if given below:
Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The criteria for shortlisting the applicants are given below:
- The scholarship is available exclusively for international students.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree equivalent to 180 credits and minimum relevant work experience for 5 years.
- The candidate must have a high level of English language proficiency.
- The candidate should be willing to encourage Swedish-based business in the international market.
- This scholarship is offered only in the field of Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- If any applicants scholarship was rejected previously, he/she can apply for the same again.
Cancellation of SSE MBA Scholarship:
The scholarship will not be provided or canceled due to the following reasons:
- The candidate must not have lived in Sweden for two years or more prior to the scholarship period.
- The candidate must not have Swedish citizenship or an EU/ EEA nationality.
- The candidate must not have a permanent residence permit or a work permit in Sweden or be in the process to apply for any of the above.
- The candidate must not have been granted a scholarship for a similar level of study or research in a Swedish College/University.
- The candidate must not be already holding a degree from a Swedish College/University.
- The candidate should not be currently enrolled in any degree in a Swedish College/University.
Rewards and Benefits for SSE MBA Scholarship:
The benefits offered during the tenure of the scholarship are:
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495,000 + VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format includes literature and teaching material.
SSE MBA Scholarship Application Process:
The step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship is furnished below:
- The application process is to be done online.
- The candidate will have to go to the SSE Official website to register for the scholarship.
- After successful registration, the applicant must log in to the website as a user.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must fill all the necessary details and save it.
Stockholm School of Economics(SSE) MBA Scholarship for International Students Selection Process:
The selection of candidates for the scholarship scheme is based on the following criteria:
- Applications are assessed by a selection committee taking into consideration, the relevance and quality of personal motivation, academic and extra-academic excellence, program cohort diversity and fair distribution of scholarships across the programs.
- Out of the total number of applications, only 12 to 15 candidates are asked to provide the full application.
- Out of these 12 to 15, only 5 to 7 are selected for the interview and presented to the jury which consists of members from Dagens Industry and Stockholm School of Economics.
- The jury selects the applicants who will receive this scholarship.
- E-mail ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: +46-8-736 90 00
- Fax: +46-8-318186
- Address: Sveavägen 65, 113 83 Stockholm, Sweden.