|Conducted By||SJVN Ltd|
|Eligibility||Students who have passed their class 12th examinations|
|Rewards||Up to INR 2,000 per month|
|Last Date of Application||October 15, 2022|
SJVN Silver Jubilee merit scholarship is a joint venture of the Central Government of India and the State Government of Himachal Pradesh. It was incorporated by SJVN Ltd, a Mini Ratna and Schedule' A' Central Public Sector Undertaking by the Ministry of Power, Government of India. This scholarship aims at contributing to society through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by providing financial avenues to meritorious students.
Table of Content
- SJVN Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for the SJVN Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The main objective of the SJVN merit scholarship scheme is to encourage academically talented students through various scholarship programs and hence contribute toward the Socio-Economic development of financially backward communities of India.The SJVNN scholarship eligibility 2022 may be summarised below in the following points.
- The students applying for SJVN scholarship 2022 must have secured a minimum of 60% or its equivalent grade in the class 12th board examination in any discipline from any of the boards of the States of Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Bihar.
- No domicile restrictions exist in any state to avail of the benefits of the SJVN merit scholarship.
- The applicant should not be indulged in any other scholarship to be eligible for the SJVN scholarship scheme.
- The student should have enrolled in a regular higher education course after passing the class 12th examination.
- He/she should be pursuing a bachelor's degree or equivalent in the streams like Arts, Science, Commerce, Medical, Engineering, Horticulture, Business Administration, Veterinary, Computers, Cost accounting Management, or Law after class 12th.
- There is a state and category-wise allocation of rewards for the SJVN silver jubilee merit scholarship scheme.
SJVN Ltd. has introduced the SJVN merit scholarship scheme for meritorious students of India to inculcate competitive spirit amongst bright students and nurture their academic brilliance. The students belonging to the states of Uttarakhand, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, and Maharashtra can avail the benefits of the SJVN Silver Jubilee merit scholarship scheme 2022. The amount sanctioned to the shortlisted students under this scholarship program is mentioned in the points below.
- Around 250 students will be awarded scholarships of INR 2,000 per month for pursuing a regular graduation course after class 12th.
- The eligible candidates will receive a total amount of INR 72,000 for a three-year degree course.
- They will receive INR 96,000 for a four-year degree course.
- Similarly, the deserving candidates will receive the SJVN scholarship amount of INR 1,20,000 for a five-year degree course.
How to Apply for the SJVN Scholarship?
SJVN Silver Jubilee merit scholarship scheme 2022 was launched by HIMCON (Himachal Consultancy Organisation) with power of attorney for SJVN Foundation to promote the importance of good education passed out to students. Therefore, SJVN scholarship online registration is mandatory to start with the application procedure. The following are the steps to apply for SJVN scholarship.
Step 1: SJVN scholarship application forms are available on the official website of the SJVN Silver Jubilee scholarship. It can also be obtained from an outsourced agency's website, newspaper publications, etc.
Step 2: The SJVN scholarship application form 2022 must be duly filled by the candidate and enclosed with the mandatory SJVN scholarship documents.
Step 3: The filled application form must be attested by the Head of the institute in which the student is enrolled for the higher course after passing class 12th.
Step 4: The carefully filled SJVN scholarship form, with all the relevant SJVN scholarship documents attached, must be sent to the following address or submitted to the outsourced agency before the SJVN scholarship 2022 last date.
SJVN scholarship scheme is a boon to those students who wish to pursue higher degree courses after completing class 12th. The silver jubilee scholarship scheme aims to mentally set the students up for future cutthroat competition in the educational field and nurture their academic talent. The application procedure for SJVN scholarship is mentioned in detail above. However, the candidate should not forget any valid document that must be sent along with a properly filled form. For this purpose, here is a list of all mandatory SJVN scholarship documents.
- Passport size photograph
- Attested copy of class 12th marksheet
- Copy of bank passbook
- Aadhaar card copy
- Application form attested by the head of the institution
There is an organized selection process to apply for SJVN scholarship. The committee shortlists the candidates based on their marks in the class 12th board examination, their society-based category, the states from which they belong, and so on. Scholarship details can be obtained from the SJVN scholarship portal. In case the interested students want more details, they can contact the contact details given below.
Managing Director, Himachal Consultancy Organisation Ltd.,1st Floor Shree Niketan, Mehli Shogi Road, Lower Panthaghati (Near IT Bhawan), Shimla - 171013.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.