|Conducted By||Siemens India|
|Eligibility||Candidates pursuing first-year engineering degree in government colleges|
|Rewards||Monetary and other benefits|
|Last Date of Application||January 10, 2022|
Siemens scholarship, conducted by Siemens India, offers financial support and employment opportunities to the students pursuing a first-year engineering degree at government colleges. The Siemens scholarship programme is part of the organisation's corporate citizenship initiative. It aims to uplift the students from economically weaker sections to have a successful future. The tentative last date to apply for the Siemens scholarship is January 10th, 2022.
The application window will open for a specific time after the admissions for the first-year engineering students in government colleges are complete. The Siemens India scholarship program is based on the German education system. The employees of the organisation who are working through the entire project lifestyle support the siemens scholarship program by Siemens India.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria of Siemens Scholarship 2021
The Siemens scholarship program aims to develop the students holistically. Their objective is to enable the youths to launch their career in the manufacturing, engineering or R&D fields. Listed below are the Siemens Scholarship eligibility criteria:
- The candidates should be in the first year of engineering.
- They should be studying in a government engineering college.
- The candidates should be pursuing one of the following streams:
- Instrumentation engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Computer science or information technology
- Electronics and telecommunication
- Electronics engineering or instrumentation engineering
- Mechanical engineering or production engineering
- The applicants should not be over 20 years of age.
- They should have secured a minimum of 60% in the class X examination, 50% in the class XII
- The candidates should have obtained at least 60% aggregate in class XII PCM
- The family income should not exceed INR 2,00,000 per annum.
Benefits of Siemens India Scholarship 2021
The candidates will offer monetary support and employment opportunities to the selected students. The organisation will award the Siemens scholarship amount every year for four consecutive years. Given below are the benefits of the Siemens scholarship program:
- The organisation will reimburse the tuition fee. If the candidates are availing benefits from any other scholarship, the Siemens scholarship program will cover the remaining fee amount.
- The Siemens scholarship program offers allowances for books, additional classes, hostels and stationery.
- The organisation will additionally provide soft skills training, mechatronics, internships, mentorship and projects to make them industry-ready.
- The organisation also provides the scholars with job opportunities after their graduation.
How to Apply for Siemens Scholarship 2021?
Eligible candidates should apply for the Siemens scholarship within the last date. They should duly fill in the application form and attach the Siemens scholarship documents mandatorily. After filling in the application, the candidates are advised to cross-verify the details before final submission. The stepwise process to apply for the Siemens scholarship program are as follows:
Step 1: The candidates should visit the official Siemens scholarship website.
Step 2: The Siemens scholarship online application form has three sections: personal details, educational details, and details about the engineering degree. The candidates should fill in each section with the right information.
Step 3: The applicants should confirm if they are currently receiving any other scholarships and hostel services.
Step 4: Lastly, they should read and accept the terms and conditions of the Siemens scholarship program and submit the Siemens scholarship application form.
Terms and Conditions of Siemens India Scholarship
The candidates applying for the Siemens scholarship should accept the terms and conditions. If the candidates fail to accept the terms and conditions, their applications will get rejected. The terms and conditions of the Siemens scholarship are as follows:
- The organisation reserves 50% of the total Siemens scholarships for female
- The students should clear all the subjects with the first class to receive the Siemens scholarship amount.
- The committee will select the candidates based on the candidates' academic merit and financial background.
- The officials will intimate the selected candidates via email.
- The organisation will not be held responsible if the entries submitted by the applicants are not recorded in the tool for whatsoever reasons.
- They will not be held responsible for any delay or failure in transmitting information due to electronic, technical or network issues.
- The decisions made by the organisation are final and binding.
- They will not entertain or accept any correspondence regarding Siemens scholarship over phone calls, SMS or any electronic mode.
- Not all the applicants who have successfully submitted the Siemens scholarship application form 2021 will obtain the scholarship.
- The candidates are subject to the selection process based on the scholarship criteria.
- The Mumbai courts have jurisdiction over Siemens scholarship in case of any disputes.