|Conducted By||Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL)|
|Eligibility||Students from class 8th to 12th|
|Rewards||Up to INR 3,500|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2022|
Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) launched the Shriram Automall Education scholarship 2022 for the children of truck drivers, small transporters, and several other deserving applicants belonging to the transport fraternity. The basic objective of the Shriram Automall Education scholarship program 2022 is to encourage and support needy children by granting them financial aid for their higher education.
Table of Content
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for the Shriram Automall Education Scholarship?
- Documents Required
- Contact Details
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified firm with an AA+ rating from CRISIL. This company is serving to promote the higher education of the wards whose parents are working as drivers or trading in the commercial transport industry through the Shriram Automall education scholarship. The applications for this scholarship are open throughout the year. The Shriram Automall education scholarship eligibility criteria are stated here as under.
- The applicant should be a student of class 8th to 12th.
- They should be enrolled in a private or government school.
- The student applying for the Shriram Automall education scholarship should have mandatorily secured minimum 60% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- The candidate's parent should either be a commercial vehicle driver or a small transporter who must own a commercial vehicle for one year at least.
- The monthly family earnings of the candidate applying for Shriram Automall education scholarship should not exceed INR 25,000.
Shriram Automall education scholarship programme is conducted by the Shriram Foundation of Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) for the young kids of small transporters and truck drivers. The purpose of this scholarship is to act as a financial pillar in support of these young students. The Shriram Automall education scholarship amount awarded to the deserving students under the rewards category is stated below in the following points.
- The shortlisted student will receive INR 3,000 annually till class 10th.
- After clearing class 10th, each student will get INR 3,500 per year as the Shriram Automall education scholarship amount.
- The Shriram Automall education scholarship reward will be paid through a crossed account payee check in favour of the applicant child by the Shriram Automall education foundation.
How to Apply for the Shriram Automall Education Scholarship?
Children in 8th to 12th classes are eligible to avail the offers of this scholarship. The authorities of SAMIL are providing many benefits to these deserving students belonging to parents from the transport fraternity. All the information about the Shriram Automall education scholarship scheme is provided here, including the stepwise application procedure mentioned underneath.
Step 1- The first step is downloading the application form from the official website of the Shriram Automall Education Scholarship.
Step 2- The candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully and then download the Shriram Automall education scholarship application form.
Step 3- The applicants must take a print of the application form and fill in the required details.
Step 4- They must attach a recent photograph of themselves.
Step 5- The final step is to enclose the authentic Shriram Automall education scholarship documents requested in the Shriram Automall education scholarship application form and then mail the same to the required address.
Note- If any of the information filled by the candidate is found wrong, the application form will be directly rejected.
Shriram Automall India Limited offers financial support to students who are really in need of financial support. Through the Shriram Automall education scholarship, SAMIL will provide monetary assistance to the children of truck drivers, commercial vehicle owners, and small transport traders. The interested candidates can apply for this program through the above application process, but there are certain mandatory Shriram Automall education scholarship documents to be attached alongwith the application. They are as follows.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Bonafide certificate
- Ration card or aadhaar card of the parent
- Recent mark sheet copy
- Copy of the driving licence of the parent
- Copy of the RC book of the commercial vehicle
Through the Shriram Automall education scholarship scheme, students receive funds to complete their academic qualifications. Candidates who fulfil the Shriram Automall education scholarship eligibility criteria can apply for this program. For more details about this scholarship scheme, the students can reach the below-given contact details.
+91 11 41414444
Shriram Automall India Limited, 709, Best Sky Tower, F-5, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Delhi-110034.
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.