|Conducted By||Schaeffler India|
|Eligibility||Candidates must be in the age group of 18 to 30 years as of ( September 1st, 2021)|
|Rewards||INR Up to 15 Lakh.|
|Last Date of Application||November 7, 2021|
The Schaeffler India social innovator fellowship program 2021 is organized by schaeffler India. This program recognizes individuals who are developing unique solutions that have the potential to positively impact society on a large scale. In this fellowship program, a total of 11 individuals will be selected between the age of 18 to 30 years. They will be provided with fellowship grants worth INR 15 Lakh. Schaeffler India deals in high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, chassis application, etc. The last date of application is November 07, 2021.
Table of Contents
|Check Other Important Scholarships in India|
|State wise Scholarships|
|Discipline Level Scholarships|
|Category wise Scholarships|
|Class wise Scholarships|
|Course wise Scholarships|
The applicants must ensure the following requirements are fulfilled before applying for the Schaeffler india social innovator fellowship program 2021. Listed below are the eligibility criteria to apply for the schaeffler india social innovator fellowship program 2021 are as follows:-
- The applicant must be in the age group of 18 to 30 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Early-stage start-ups or NGOs with functioning prototypes can participate in this fellowship program.
- The candidates should submit the video entries describing their work that can be uploaded on the website and the candidates needed to fulfill the following 3 requirements:
- Must be solving a social challenge.
- Should carry sustainability angle.
- Should have scaling possibilities.
- The project must not be an established commercial venture. It must be related to any of the below categories:
- Transforming education for the underprivileged.
- Renewable energy and environment.
- Health & Nutrition.
- Water conservation.
- Waste management.
The organization will offer the affected students an INR 15 Lakhs. Here are the benefits of the Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program 2021.
- In this Fellowship, 11 projects will be awarded a total grant of INR 15 Lakh.
- 1 winner will get an INR 5 Lakhs grant.
- INR 1 Lakh grant each for 10 awardees.
- For further development, beneficiaries will also get an opportunity for residential mentorship at a premium college/institution
- Access to the Schaeffler India network & partners will be given to the candidates.
- Beneficiaries will get entry to follow a community of peers.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply online for the Schaeffler india social innovator fellowship program 2021. The candidates who are applying for the first time should register themselves before the application process. They can apply for the post by using the step given below:-
Step 1: The candidates must visit the official website Buddy4Study.
Step 2: Click on the apply now button below and read all the details carefully.
Step 3: Candidate sholud registered on Buddy4study with their Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 4: The candidates must click on the start application button.
Step 5: They sholud fill in the required deatails on the Schaeffler India social innovator fellowship program form and upload all the required documents.
Step 6: The candidates sholud also accept all the teams and conditions and click on the preview button to cross-verify the details.
Step 7: Check if all the details filled in by the applicant are correct, shown on the preview screen.
Step 8: Then click on the submit button to complete the application process.
The candidates should upload the relevant documents while applying for the Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program 2021. Given below are the necessary documents for the fellowship:
- The video made by the candidate sholud be of (90-120 seconds) describing the idea/ project.
- An ideal pitch deck in PDF format.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Passport size photograph.
The applicants are also required to qualify for the selection process for the Schaeffler India Social Innovator Fellowship Program 2021. The selection process are is as follows:-
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on following:
- Solving a social challenge.
- Sustainability & scalability.
- Technology-based ideas ( mobile app, devices) have a positive impact on the underprivileged
- Stage of idea implementation towards the impact.
- Telephonic interviews will be conducted.
- Document verification will be done.
- Thereafter Semi-final round by Schaeffler India will be held.
- The candidates will have to pitch the project presentation to the jury panel & leaders in the next round.
- Then selected candidates will be called for a final interview for final selection.
If the candidates have any queries about the Fellowship, feel free to contact using the details given below (Monday to Friday- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm):-
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone No: 011-430–92248 (Ext-132)
For more details, visit our Scholarships 2022 Directory.